Download it guys and going to see if it helps me. Thanks.

Edit:
    It doesn't seem to download for me.. I keep seeing the MEGA loading screen. Is it a specific version or shall I just get the latest leak?
    You have to download it to your laptop. Please take some time and read the instructions on how to install a leak. It's a really simple process once you learn how.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 05:49 AM
    I know how to update (as I mentioned in earlier posts, I already run a leaked version). But MEGA seemed to be down, so I downloaded the latest leak from a different host, installed it. No issues so far, let's hope it stays this way.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-24-13 07:07 AM
    I know how to update (as I mentioned in earlier posts, I already run a leaked version). But MEGA seemed to be down, so I downloaded the latest leak from a different host, installed it. No issues so far, let's hope it stays this way.
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Glad you got it!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:59 AM
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Glad you got it!

Posted via CB10
    No worries. So far so good, no reboots since I installed it, so I'm happy about that. Now hope it stays like this and I'm happy with my Q10 all together again.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-24-13 10:07 AM
    So it crashed when I put it down just now, which made me try and drop it a few times from ~1cm on a rubber mat. After a few times it crashed again, so apparently it has to be a hardware fault.. Damn.
    08-24-13 11:15 AM
    So it crashed when I put it down just now, which made me try and drop it a few times from ~1cm on a rubber mat. After a few times it crashed again, so apparently it has to be a hardware fault.. Damn.
    Have u dropped it before?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 11:21 AM
    Odd thing is.. I can't seem to reproduce it again..

Have u dropped it before?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, I haven't.

Take it back and get a Moto X man

Posted via CB10
    What are you even doing here
    08-24-13 11:32 AM
    I have the same experience with the Q10. I have no additional applications on the phone other than what is shipped with it. The frist one was crashing 10 - 12 times per day and was very warm. The second unit is now only crashing 4 times per day. I am running 10.2.0.428 software.

Any ideas?

John
    12-02-13 08:28 AM
    My wife's q10 restarted a few times when setting down. I put a folded paper between battery and rear cover. Hasn't happened since (been several months).

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 08:46 AM
    Mine shuts off all the time. No rhyme or reason to it very frustrating. My Z10 did it two but not as often. They both freeze up on texts. All the time. Unable to text. Sometimes up to 10 minutes or more. Meanwhile locked on last person I texed. Wit blank screen

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 11:14 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD