On the Q10 I tap the contact icon when i want to view, edit or add contacts. But the only option I get is search - the bottom of the screen only has a magnifying glass icon all the way across (no menu or trash icon). On the top of the screen has 'cancel' and 'select contact' - when I highlight a contact I can't select it. Is there something I'm missing here? please advise.
    07-19-13 02:25 AM
    What exactly are you trying to do? Add a contact? Select a contact? Edit?
    On the Q10 I tap the contact icon when i want to view, edit or add contacts. But the only option I get is search - the bottom of the screen only has a magnifying glass icon all the way across (no menu or trash icon). On the top of the screen has 'cancel' and 'select contact' - when I highlight a contact I can't select it. Is there something I'm missing here? please advise.
    07-19-13 02:31 AM
    all add, select or edit. underneath the screen that has only the search icon is the 'normal' contact screen, which has menu on the bottom left corner, search icon in the centre and contact+ on the right. How do I remove the search screen that covers the normal contact screen? I swipe it left to right but comes back across. When I close it the contact screen beneath closes too.
    07-19-13 02:46 AM
    Maybe you could post a screenshot by holding down volume up + down buttons for one second? My contacts screen has the search icon and right beside it there is an icon to add contacts.

To edit a contact, just touch it and you get an edit icon. To select multiple contacts, just press and hold a contact, you'll get an option on the right to select more contacts.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    07-19-13 02:57 AM
    here's the screenshot - it covers the 'normal' contacts screen ie. the normal contact screen is beneath it but I can't access itQ10 contacts screen-q10-contact-screenshot.png
    07-19-13 03:09 AM
    Thanks for the suggestions. Topic was a bit difficult? too hard to be patronizing?
    07-25-13 10:57 AM