Anyone know if blackberry is done making the Q10 or will we see it restocked?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-14 06:57 PM
    With the Classic coming out, there is not need for the Q10.
    12-04-14 07:05 PM
    With the Classic coming out, there is not need for the Q10.
    But they still make the BOLD9900??

Q10 will no doubt still be getting made for another year or 6 months atleast.
    12-04-14 08:42 PM
    But they still make the BOLD9900??

Q10 will no doubt still be getting made for another year or 6 months atleast.
    The made another run of them to fill a void. The don't make them anymore, but they do still sell them.
    12-04-14 08:58 PM
    The made another run of them to fill a void. The don't make them anymore, but they do still sell them.
    With quite some companies still using legacy OS ecosystem (cough), they kind of still need to supply those enterprise customers. Maybe the Classic manage to pull off what Heins had planned with Z10/Q10 last year: Make existing companies migrate over to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 10:12 AM
    With quite some companies still using legacy OS ecosystem (cough), they kind of still need to supply those enterprise customers. Maybe the Classic manage to pull off what Heins had planned with Z10/Q10 last year: Make existing companies migrate over to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    This. If they see a classic device with a classic look, let alone it being named the classic, maybe more companies would be inclined to migrate to the new bb10 OS who knows. I'm sure all they want is the tool belt back. I sure miss it too.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    12-05-14 12:37 PM
    I think the Q10s on backorder will at least be fulfilled. In terms of another production run beyond that, may come as a result of large orders from corporate clients. Likely won't be made for the consumer side through direct via shopblackberry.

The Classic was intentionally rolled out around the shortly after BES12 was released. This will get the ball rolling to migrate legacy BBOS clients to the new BB10 or have a mix of remaining Bolds and BB10 depending on client wishes. BES12 can handle all of them and include some extra licenses with the management of iOS, Android, Windows devices if an organization wants that too.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 03:21 PM
    Despite all my issues with the phone, I sincerely nope NOT!

Other than my personal experiences with the spotty QC on the Q10, I think it is a great phone. A new version should be introduced with a slightly larger screen, but no tool belt.
    12-07-14 11:46 PM
    My wife got the passport this weekend, highly desirable, I showed her once what it looks like and she knew immediately that was her next phone. I have the same problem, however, my rock solid Q10 will be near impossible to part with...besides the passport nothing comes close to these impressive and amazing phones.
    12-08-14 01:35 AM