Think we'll see it in March?
    02-27-13 01:15 PM
    Heins said shortly after the release of Z10, we'll see the Q10. How long do you guys think "shortly after" is? I wish Blackberry would just hurry up! i need the phone!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    02-27-13 02:28 PM
    Think we'll see it in March?
    Given your sig I'm surprised you care.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    02-27-13 02:35 PM
    Hi folks,

In the middle of March 2013!

Book and reserve one from Bell Canada or Rogers Canada Wireless they have a reservation order web page

Regards Like Always,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk
    02-27-13 02:55 PM
    wow, howd you get a q10 ?
    02-27-13 03:24 PM
    Hi folks,

In the middle of March 2013!

Book and reserve one from Bell Canada or Rogers Canada Wireless they have a reservation order web page

Regards Like Always,
    Tom

And you got this information how?

I like what you did with your tapatalk sig

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 03:44 PM
    wow, howd you get a q10 ?
    Hi there for you very good question I work for Microsoft Canada in the wireless section and most of us who work for any IT or Wireless company or service provider we get to sample and test all the new devices from all the major player who manufacture any new or updated devices 1st hand from the manufacturing company

Regards Like Always,
    Tom

Thunderbuck and spike12 like this.
    02-27-13 03:46 PM
    And you got this information how?

I like what you did with your tapatalk sig

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man for your comment!

Check out the Rogers.com site and Bell.ca there is lots of info on the new Q10's and Z10's and how to book one

Regards Like Always,
    Tom

02-27-13 03:51 PM
    If correct, I am too excited!
    02-27-13 09:02 PM
    Thanks Tom, but pics or it didn't happen.
    02-27-13 09:18 PM
    More info check link out below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8042269

02-27-13 09:27 PM
    Rogers Q10 and Z10 pre order site:

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/os...FaI-MgodQzoAHQ

Pre Order Link: http://crackberry.com/telus-opens-bl...-q10-preorders

Tom

Last edited by Explorertml; 02-28-13 at 07:05 AM.
    02-27-13 09:33 PM
    By pics I meant of your Q10.
    02-27-13 09:48 PM
    Dude just because your sig says you are using a Q10 with tapatalk doesn't mean anyone will believe you, the dev c phone aren't even out, so what makes you think I'd believe they wud give the phones to Microsoft employees of all people?

Pics or didn't happen, bell and Rogers taking preorders means nothing..

Posted via CB10
    tre5tackz and keel999 like this.
    02-27-13 09:50 PM
    Dude just because your sig says you are using a Q10 with tapatalk doesn't mean anyone will believe you, the dev c phone aren't even out, so what makes you think I'd believe they wud give the phones to Microsoft employees of all people?

Pics or didn't happen, bell and Rogers taking preorders means nothing..

Posted via CB10
    Hey your welcome to believe and say and think what you want qu1ckset, in regards to your comments.

PS: FYI All Service Providers, and Wireless Device Manufacturers all share their Brand New Devices with other Partners and Competitors, its part of the policy all of these IT and Wireless Device Manufacturers have and work with each other, each of these Companies belong to a Association/Group World Wide and they are all different but all Interconnected and have to follow the same rules and policy with this scope. Plus you also have guide lines from each Federal Governments within the Ministries of Telecom like an for an example, The Canadian Government has the CRTC that have powers over all of these Wireless Device Service Provider and Each and Every One of these Device Manufactures within the Canadian Jurisdiction...

But be rest assured that Rogers and Bell are and have been taking pre-orders for the Q10 and Z10 for the last two weeks and in fact some folks have all ready received their new Z10 and at least 300 Rogers Customers will be receiving their new Q10 who all ready placed their order for 1 of these new Q10's by March 15th the reports say...

Why don't you call Bell Canada or Rogers Wireless Inc. and Inquire on your own and ask the sales reps what is the ETA and timetable for the BlackBerry Q10 and Z10 they will clearly let you know in what to do and what's required and when you will have one of these new OS 10 Devices shipped to your address, ( yes Rogers and Bell have these details for you and I suggest you give them a call and you have nothing to lose but perhaps gain details and info )

Regards Like Always,
    Tom
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-28-13 07:30 AM
    Hi Tom,

I like to give the benefit of the doubt for most cases (and you've done nothing but answer questions kindly), so there's no reason to discard your claims.(:
    That said, I understand why you wouldn't want to post pictures of your phone on the internet, but perhaps you can give us your honest opinion on it? Do you like it enough to use it as your daily driver? Do you think it has the potential to be as successful as the previous BBRY QWERTY handsets?

Thanks for your time!
    02-28-13 12:00 PM
    Hi Tom,

I like to give the benefit of the doubt for most cases (and you've done nothing but answer questions kindly), so there's no reason to discard your claims.(:
    That said, I understand why you wouldn't want to post pictures of your phone on the internet, but perhaps you can give us your honest opinion on it? Do you like it enough to use it as your daily driver? Do you think it has the potential to be as successful as the previous BBRY QWERTY handsets?

Thanks for your time!
    Seriously going to believe he has one when the dev c kits aren't even shipped out lol

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 12:24 PM
    Hi Tom,

Thanks for your time!
    Hi there Papaguan,

Yes is a very nice unit and its seems very stable and runs very cool, and it very fast, matter of fact a lot faster high speed Internet and Data Connections and Transmission outbound and inbound, and the voice call side of things seems to be clearer and no network voice call dumbs yet so far...

Yes there is a major performance update from any 7.1 BB Device to date in every aspect.!

There will be no more BlackBerry BIS network service to run these new OS 10 Devices and in other words these new BB OS Devices run like the Apple iPhone on your Service providers networks in a very high speed Broadband Environment like the 4G and 5G that will be coming online sometime in 2014.

Lets wait and see, this is the very 1st time QNX has ever been used in a mobile Smartphone Device ( this is the only part that I have a concern about )
    QNX is great on specialized programs within the IT, but to comment on how it handles network loads and traffic, and if major world wide app builders jump on board with this BB OS 10 powered by QNX Operating Systems Technology, ( time will tell if this was a good partnership or a wrong move for BlackBerry Corp. and QNX Corp. to do a joint venture into something never done before...

Its going to go one way or the other, and really fast! ( this could be very positive in regards to QNX as a new Primary OS, or everyone will run away from it like the Plague like some Service Providers around the word are not going to touch any BlackBerry Corp. Devices again and as soon as their contracts end for their on going 6.0 and 7.1 OS Powered Devices, They will not be again be selling or pushing anything BlackBerry again, and there is all ready a 20% decline of Service Providers who will be dropping BlackBerry Corp. world wide, and lets hope these levels don't get into the 30% and 40% by mid summer ) and if that's the case and that's totally out of our hands.

Regards Like Always,
    Tom
    02-28-13 01:38 PM
    Had a really good time with this epic thread lol

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:07 PM
    Folks,

Let the mods handle it!!!!!! Just report do NOT take matters in to your own hands or you will also get an infraction! Now lets get this thread back on track, but first.....

from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    02-28-13 10:46 PM
    I'm sure Tom here isn't allowed to post a picture of his Q10 which I think is an evaluation unit which has the property of RIM sticker on the back and engraving on the front I'm guessing. Are you sure you're even allowed to talk about it, no NDA?
    02-28-13 11:14 PM
    It's coming out in April to Telus according to the Blackberry rep I spoke too.
    03-02-13 05:00 PM
    Enough said
    03-05-13 02:19 PM
    It's coming out in April to Telus according to the Blackberry rep I spoke too.
    Likely earlier. The carriers have been taking pre-orders for a while now. They don't do that when the phone is still over a month away.
    spike12 likes this.
    03-05-13 02:23 PM
    idk, im not to optimistic of a march launch as dev c devices are not supposed to be received till mid to late april.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    03-05-13 02:32 PM
37 12