Does anyone else having this issue? I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit OS and my BB Link simply refuses to detect my Q10. Although Blackberry device manager detects and mounts the volumes...
    In Windows 8.1 too I used to face this problem every now and then, uninstalling BB desktop software and then installing again would resolve the issue for a few days.
    But not so with Windows 10.
    Any ideas / directions in this regard? As, I find it pretty lame to update my address book manually or through Outlook.com...
    The attached image is what I get at best....
    Attached Thumbnails Q10 and BB Link-untitled.png  
    10-03-15 01:09 PM
    Had same problem recently BB Link wouldn't recognize either of my Q10's. Checked BB and was told I have the most recent Link version. Called AT&T who transferred my to Blackberry (no chg) and tech support said for me to go to Q10 > Settings > Storage and access > access using USB > USB mass storage > charge only mode > manual ip address (all 3 are off)now! BB Link recognizes both Q10's now.
    But I have a Gateway 32bit with windows 7.
    10-03-15 03:13 PM
    Had same problem recently BB Link wouldn't recognize either of my Q10's. Checked BB and was told I have the most recent Link version. Called AT&T who transferred my to Blackberry (no chg) and tech support said for me to go to Q10 > Settings > Storage and access > access using USB > USB mass storage > charge only mode > manual ip address (all 3 are off)now! BB Link recognizes both Q10's now.
    But I have a Gateway 32bit with windows 7.
    Thankfully I found the solution of my problem. You might as well give it a shot. In the network connections identify the adapter for Q10. Check its property and un-check the firewall... for my case the culprit was Comodo... .
    Hope this helps.
    Don't know thy I did not try it earlier
    10-08-15 05:58 AM