Hello
    Sometimes when I'm about 14% battery and I have a call I put the speaker on(i usually talk with speaker on) and the device shuts down.
    Sometimes it happens when I'm at 5%.
    When it happens I put the charger on because the phone opens but it shuts down again.
    With the charger on it works fine.
    Is it a battery problem?
    The phone is only 2 months old.
    Is there any way to calibrate the battery of my Q10?
    Does this happen to your Q10 when the percentage is low and put the speaker on a call?
    Thanks
    P.S this problem doesn't happen all the time
    My battery has a good life time usage, it lasts for a day with heavy use
    Usually it happens at 14 %

From My Sexy BlackBerry Q10
    Last edited by Naeg1995; 11-25-13 at 01:02 PM.
    11-25-13 12:44 PM
    Hello
    Sometimes when I'm about 14% battery and I have a call I put the speaker on(i usually talk with speaker on) and the device shuts down.
    Sometimes it happens when I'm at 5%.
    When it happens I put the charger on because the phone opens but it shuts down again.
    With the charger on it works fine.
    Is it a battery problem?
    The phone is only 2 months old.
    Is there any way to calibrate the battery of my Q10?
    Does this happen to your Q10 when the percentage is low and put the speaker on a call?
    Thanks
    P.S this problem doesn't happen all the time
    My battery has a good life time usage, it lasts for a day with heavy use
    Usually it happens at 14 %

Perhaps your battery status information is not accurate. I've read taking battery off for an hour and putting it back helps the OS give more accurate info. There are always third party apps like Battery Guru that might give better info on battery status.
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    11-25-13 02:18 PM
    Thanks
    I will try it

qmendiv likes this.
    11-25-13 02:32 PM
    coming back again cause the problem from then hasn't stopped.
    I have from then changed leak .. now i am at 1925 but it continuous .
    I have tried (clean install - without restoring) but the problem is still there .
    I must mention hear that the device without making a call ,or receiving a call on low percentage t it shuts down at 0%
    The phone shuts down if I'm about 11-10% make a call and open the speaker ,it says turning of device …
    The same thing happens if I'm about 5-6 % and receive a call …the phone starts ringing and after a few rings it says again turning of device ..
    I can't remember if this problem was there on an official os ,cause after a few days i bought the device i went leaking and leaking and leaking.
    I don't want to install again an official os and i don't want again to set my device from the begging .
    Please someone can try a call at 5% , open speaker and leave it for a while open and see if this happen .
    Does anybody know if speaker on needs a lot of juice ..?
    Does anyone at 5-6% receiving call shut down , have the same problem ?
    Is there any solution?
    I have tried the solution of letting the device shut down -pull of battery for 1 hour and put it back again for charge ,but nothing happens .
    Unfortunately i can't find a solution ,and i don't have a second battery to see if the problem continuous .
    Thank you
    01-14-14 04:20 PM
    Hello... I gave this answer previously, but I must do it again now... There is a flaw in your acting concerning your battery... If you continue it, your battery life won't be as long! I explain... The charging is "condensing" power to "release it" continiously. The device works at its optimum between 100-20%. Then, betw. 20 and 10% the device works at its "primary functionalities". So Making a call is okay, but using the speakers is a "luxus" that you can avoid to keep it "alive"... inferior than 10%, it is absolutely working at its "vital" functions: Keep memory, track files, so be glad if you still have some functions...
    It is advised to keep your phone working in the intervall100-20% of power.
    When under 20% the battery signal is yellow, so charge to 100% (always).
    When under 10% of power, you need to charge it to 100% but add an extra time, say 1-2h to permit "condensing" so it is a good tactic to charge it overnight then.
    But as a general advice: "respect" the needs of the device. So if it is not able to run the speakers or videos when under 20% for a long time, since draining too fast, avoid it!
    It is like a stretched ellbow! You can hold a heavy mass with your flexed arm, but in extention, you can not hold it as long, and you'll suffer rapidely, you can also get an injury.
    Cheers!

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-15-14 12:31 AM
    hello
    Thanks for helping
    Yes i understand the technical part meaning of the battery you mention,the thing that i can't understand is why this hasn't happened never in any device i had (iPhones-droids-nokia e.t.c)
    Does this happen to all Q10s …then ok , but if it happens only to my device then i think its a problem .
    This thing happened i think from the beginning i bought it , without a lot of use , brand new phone ,brand new battery
    Do you have the same "problem"?
    Thank you
    01-15-14 02:36 AM
    Hi all,
    Please help me, i was using Q10 since May 2013. The problem is my internal speaker was broken 2 times already and claim to warranty. May i know if have another Q10 user have the same problem. What's the cause it's happened.
    01-22-14 07:01 PM
    Hi all,
    Please help me, i was using Q10 since May 2013. The problem is my internal speaker was broken 2 times already and claim to warranty. May i know if have another Q10 user have the same problem. What's the cause it's happened.

Never happened to mine, I use speaker everyday for calls and for radio. I have the Q10 since June 2013. 8 months or so

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 07:09 PM
    hello
    Thanks for helping
    Yes i understand the technical part meaning of the battery you mention,the thing that i can't understand is why this hasn't happened never in any device i had (iPhones-droids-nokia e.t.c)
    Does this happen to all Q10s �then ok , but if it happens only to my device then i think its a problem .
    This thing happened i think from the beginning i bought it , without a lot of use , brand new phone ,brand new battery
    Do you have the same "problem"?
    Thank you
    The radio or call function will not work under 5% Battery life, the phone goes into a battery saving mode.

I normally charge my phone when go to bed or if I hit around 20%. The battery life on the Q10 is very good, I'll get a full day out of it no problem 7AM till 11PM with 30% to 50% depending on usage.

Not sure about all the other phones, but I know when the battery dies in the iphone, it dies, it takes a while to charge it up enough to get radio back a working. When BlackBerry gets to 10% the blinky light warn you, time to charge.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-22-14 07:25 PM