For the past few days the meter has stayed at 100% while unplugged, browsing the Internet, using Waze and doing other things that should show a fast decrease in battery life. Eventually the battery will reach 0% and the phone will turn off, all while having displayed 100% all day and never giving me a low battery alert. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:40 PM
    First, do a hard reset by pressing both the volume up and down rockers until the BlackBerry logo is displayed.

Then, reset the estimated left time for the battery by switching off your phone, pull out the battery, connect your phone to the wall (not your computer), try to switch it on, wait a couple of second, replace the battery, disconnect the phone and last but not least, start it again !
    bigballofyarn likes this.
    01-10-15 02:24 PM
    I'm going to hold off on the hard reset as Blackberry Link also isn't working (even after being reinstalled) and I do not have a recent backup. I did everything minus the hard reset. Things appear to be more accurate, but it's only been a few minutes. I will edit this later with results.
    01-10-15 09:05 PM
    I'm going to hold off on the hard reset as Blackberry Link also isn't working.
    A hard reset is not a security wipe.
    You won't loose any data.
    It's a way to not save the RAM on power off and reboot with a clean state.
    01-10-15 09:27 PM
    I thought that was called a soft reset. Either way, I think we are doing better. I do appreciate your help. The meter seems to be displaying correctly, both on the home screen and within Device Monitor.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 07:21 AM
    I thought that was called a soft reset.
    Funny thing here, a soft reset is done by software, a hard reset is done by hardware. But the result is the same. The soft reset on the Q10 is the same thing as a battery pull, which is a hardware one. Nowadays, with the new phones without removable battery, you can mixed the two Well, I do.
    TJF54 likes this.
    01-11-15 08:50 AM