So, I've had my Q10 for nearly 3 weeks now and I've noticed that this past 2 days, the battery life hasn't been too good (I could barely last a day). I'm seeing people's comments about how the battery gets better whereas mine is the exact opposite. So last night, I completely discharged my phone and charged it turned off overnight.

This morning I woke up to this: just unplugged.

Q10 Battery Life acting up-img_20140301_102521.png

Is this weird?

Posted via my Q10
    02-28-14 05:34 PM
    So, I've had my Q10 for nearly 3 weeks now and I've noticed that this past 2 days, the battery life hasn't been too good (I could barely last a day). I'm seeing people's comments about how the battery gets better whereas mine is the exact opposite. So last night, I completely discharged my phone and charged it turned off overnight.

This morning I woke up to this: just unplugged.

Is this weird?

IF your carrier has LTE in your area, a number of people have reported a battery-drain issue that seems to only afflict people that are connected to LTE.

Most people who are not using LTE, or people using LTE on towers/carriers not affected by this issue, tend to report better battery life on this build than the previous OS build. But that is only for the VERY LATEST OS release.

Who is your carrier and what is your OS version?

Also - a statistical graph would be much more illuminating if it covered a much longer timeframe. Please post one with the interval set to 24 or 48 hours, this presents a much better set of data to analyze.

(EDIT: It seems that you had the same OS for 3 weeks and only the last two days you have had high battery drain? If so, it could be the LTE tower you are currently connected-to suffers the LTE issue, or the carrier could have changed the tower configuration so that it exacerbates this, or something else changed on your device in the last 2 days - ie the installation of a high battery-draining app.)
    anon(2026370) likes this.
    03-01-14 01:04 AM
    My Q10 has had some battery issues over the past two days. Thanks for the info about the LTE issue!
    03-01-14 02:37 AM