Q10 battery and extended
If they come out with an extended battery for the Q10 would some of you consider picking one up?
Me honestly I would have to see how it effect the look of the device. I would like to see a mophie case.
- 05-06-2013, 04:54 PM #3Snazy aka Michael
8320- 8520- 9700- 9900- Z10- Q10
Follow my blog here.
- 05-09-2013, 04:06 PM #5
I've seen Mugen make some pretty decent larger capacity batteries in the same size as stock. Coming from ~1200 MAH available on my current device, can't see needing an extended with 2100 available. Maybe spare battery for when I know I will be away from power for a long time.
- 06-03-2013, 03:32 PM #10
The BlackBerry charging bundle is probably a better solution, than a larger battery going in...
I love the larger batteries (and used a Seido in the 9900) but my problem was and is that these large batteries preclude you from using the Otterbox defender case!
Yeah, I want to wrap this baby up! So the charger bundle for me :-)
Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
- CrackBerry User
06-03-2013, 03:44 PM #11
- 24 Posts
I would love to have an even bigger battery, since the battery in my Q10 is done at around 9pm on a regular work day without a charge at the office, so not enough to finish the day in a Restaurant or at an Event in the evening.
Even though thats by far better than every phone I used in recent years at my company.
IŽll just order myself the spare battery pack, that should be much better than buying a bulky battery with a new, cheaper battery door.
- By laoqg in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2012, 10:53 PM
- By 25sam16 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:47 PM
- By efarmer21 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:19 AM
- By SteelersLuver in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:49 PM
- By baileya1c in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2007, 02:50 PM