I just switched from a Blackberry Bold to a Q10. On all my previous devices, I could empty my Outlook Deleted Items folder by navigating to "email reconciliation" bringing up a menu, and selecting "purge deleted items". I don't seem to be able to find this on my Q10.
    08-07-13 02:05 PM
    There is no "purge" function that i know of in BB10. You can navigate and delete all items in the folder though on BB10
    08-07-13 02:07 PM
    Thanks for the reply. The security policy that my company has prevents us from storing the deleted items locally on the Blackberry. Also, we have a limit to the size of our Outlook mailbox, so that when it is reached, we can't send or reply to emails until you reduce the content of your mailbox. This is why it was really handy to be able to get rid of the deleted items in the Outlook folder through the Blackberry.
    08-07-13 02:14 PM
    From the Hub, or your inbox view, tap on the blue header. Select your Deleted Items or Trash. Once there, even though no items may be listed, press the three dots/menu button at the bottom right. Select Purge Deleted Items.
    greg cochran and q10_pete like this.
    12-20-13 01:04 AM
    When in the HUB, tap the header that is labeled "Blackberry Hub". Expand your email address, then select your Deleted Items folder. Once you are in deleted items (likely blank), tap the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen. From the pop-out menu, select Purge Deleted Items.
    05-18-15 12:00 PM