I requested late delivery from FedEx for my Q10 (to ensure I would get it after I got home). The delivery is scheduled to be dropped off between 5PM and 8PM.
    I'm at home at 4:30 and FedEx comes pulling in behind me. I get all excited, he grabs the box, comes out of the truck and says "Wait a second, I have to deliver this at 5... Let me call my boss"

He calls his boss, he tells him that if e delivers before 5, it's considered a "late" delivery.

Long story short, he left with my Q10 in his hand until he returns in an hour or so.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
    06-10-13 03:52 PM
    That would drive me CRAZY!!!! Surely he could've made notes for his boss about the situation! Grr.
    cornello likes this.
    06-10-13 03:57 PM
    Now that's some impressive situational and policy awareness by the FedEx driver...

Just have a snack and take a nap so you're ready to stay up late playing and customizing it.
    cornello likes this.
    06-10-13 03:58 PM
    Wow, that's a first - never heard of it. Maybe FedEx is taking efficiency training designed by the US Government.

Posted via CB10
    cornello, raw_dog, dtsoll and 1 others like this.
    06-10-13 04:00 PM
    Agreed! I commend him for not "bending the rules" in this situation, but that box looked so enticing!
    06-10-13 04:00 PM
    Common sense isn't that common anymore.
    dtsoll likes this.
    06-10-13 07:27 PM
    cornello likes this.
    06-10-13 07:33 PM
    I requested late delivery from FedEx for my Q10 (to ensure I would get it after I got home). The delivery is scheduled to be dropped off between 5PM and 8PM.
    I'm at home at 4:30 and FedEx comes pulling in behind me. I get all excited, he grabs the box, comes out of the truck and says "Wait a second, I have to deliver this at 5... Let me call my boss"

He calls his boss, he tells him that if e delivers before 5, it's considered a "late" delivery.

Long story short, he left with my Q10 in his hand until he returns in an hour or so.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
    JUST

WTF....?????

PS: I hope he did show up at 5:00:01..... Enjoy your Q10!
    06-10-13 08:02 PM
    Agreed! I commend him for not "bending the rules" in this situation, but that box looked so enticing!
    So did he come back, or did you find your Q on eBay at 6 PM?
    06-11-13 06:03 AM
    Speechless I am - well, better late than never....
    you should see the other post - phone received but loops on the rebooting - worse still, it was bought by a friend overseas so can't go back and return for another...talk about pulling you hair out ;-)
    06-11-13 06:13 AM

OH THE HUMANITY!!!
    I've even it had it happened where they say they arrived and buzzed my apartment code and said nobody was home. Funny thing, I was home and the guy lied about my delivery. I use tracking programs to track packages for work so I knew an attempt was not even made and obviously I was home as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 09:45 AM
    Sorry, but all I can do is laugh at this. He's right of course, but that doesn't make watching him walk away w/ your long awaited box any easier

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 09:50 AM
    I couldn't imagine going through that waiting for my Q10. I went through something similar for a different device and decided to try my luck with in store stock...needless to say I got the Q10 early.

Update when you can. Good luck getting it, you will love it.

Posted via Q10
    06-16-13 09:54 AM