Hi Guys

I have some problems with my BB Q10... I'm from Switzerland and my English is not perfect, so i hope you understand everything and you can help me.

First: The BB Q10 ist be configured with the ActiveSync for Mails, Contacts and Calender with the Outlook. But i have now some problems/questions about the synchronisation.

1. If i answer to an E-Mail on my BB and then i look at the Outlook: i don't see the "mini sign" on the E-Mail (the "mini sign" means, when you answer a E-Mail on Outlook, so see a sign by the mail, that you have answered this mail!). Gives a setting or something, that i can see it on Outlook, if i answered a Mail or not.

2. I have 2 Contac Groups on Outlook. One for private contacts and one for business contacts. With the active Sync it synchronized everything. But i want only synchronize my business contacts! How can i change that?

3. Is it possible, to set a setting, that when i delete an E-Mail on my BB, that this mail don't be deleted on my Outlook!

4. and last... With the old BB 9900, i could be click to the letter "c" and hold it, to call my Combox. But now, this function goes just when i be in the Dial Pad! But before that worked everywhere.

I hope really, somebody can help me!! And you understand what i mean

Thank you very much!
    06-04-13 04:44 AM
    Hi Guys

I have some problems with my BB Q10... I'm from Switzerland and my English is not perfect, so i hope you understand everything and you can help me.
    Your English is just fine. Don't worry

3. Is it possible, to set a setting, that when i delete an E-Mail on my BB, that this mail don't be deleted on my Outlook!
    Not at present.
    06-04-13 04:49 AM
    I have a very basic but troubling issue with my Q10. Since i've bought it, the text messages after a coiple of hours of usage stop refreshing. I always have to reboot manually or do a hard reboot in order for new messages to arrive. Similarly, read text messages appear as unread, even after deleting them, the link still remains on the hub and in text messages. Same is the case with facebook notifications. I had no such issues with my previous bold 9900. Growing increasingly frustrated. HELP...
    06-22-13 07:40 AM
    Hi! I have problems with my Q10 keyboard. The key "S" does not respond correctly most of the time. When I press it, the capital "S" appears almost every time. That's without a caps lock or typing it after a period or at the start of a line/text message. Have to delete & try again until "s" appears. The space bar also responds even with the slightest touch. Sometimes I press or touch it by accident and it produces an unwanted space.

I can get used to the very sensitive space bar although that shouldn't function that way but the key "S" is really a problem.

Thanks for your time. Hope you guys can help.
    06-22-13 10:33 PM
    Hi Guys

First: The BB Q10 ist be configured with the ActiveSync for Mails, Contacts and Calender with the Outlook. But i have now some problems/questions about the synchronisation.

1. If i answer to an E-Mail on my BB and then i look at the Outlook: i don't see the "mini sign" on the E-Mail (the "mini sign" means, when you answer a E-Mail on Outlook, so see a sign by the mail, that you have answered this mail!). Gives a setting or something, that i can see it on Outlook, if i answered a Mail or not.

2. I have 2 Contac Groups on Outlook. One for private contacts and one for business contacts. With the active Sync it synchronized everything. But i want only synchronize my business contacts! How can i change that?

4. and last... With the old BB 9900, i could be click to the letter "c" and hold it, to call my Combox. But now, this function goes just when i be in the Dial Pad! But before that worked everywhere.

I hope really, somebody can help me!! And you understand what i mean

Thank you very much!
    1) Server setting, adjust per Outlook

2) Will have to put those business contacts in a separate account and load that separately for now

3) Not at this time, however BlackBerry is looking into a way to make this happen

4) Again another issue BlackBerry is looking into bringing back to the Q10

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:43 PM
    I am having a very annoying problem on my lovely BB Q10! While searching for names to text message for, when i always begin to scroll to find the name i want, the entire damn list disappears! Making it always impossible to send a text message! Is anyone else having this problem?
    06-28-13 12:26 PM