I just started saving all my files, photos, videos and music on a Media Card on my Q10. The Media Card is a 64GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-1 card. I encrypted the card, but have noticed that I can no longer open the files and photos from it. I could navigate okay through the folders, and could see the thumbnails of the photos, but when I click on a photo it appears for a split second, but then disappears and I get the attached screen. The same thing happens when I try to open the pdf files. I have since decrypted the media card, but no change.

Any idea what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

Problem opening files and photos in the Media Card!-img_20150427_170914.png
    04-27-15 10:26 AM
    I suppose you could remove the card, reboot the phone, let it scan for a few mins, put the card back in and see what it does, something might have corrupted
    04-27-15 11:21 AM
    I suppose you could remove the card, reboot the phone, let it scan for a few mins, put the card back in and see what it does, something might have corrupted
    Thanks for the suggestion. It worked. Now, I am wondering whether I should go ahead and encrypt the media card again, or leave it as is. I am worried I might lose the data on it (I have a backup, but not available since I am traveling). Anyway, thanks for your help.
    04-27-15 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. It worked. Now, I am wondering whether I should go ahead and encrypt the media card again, or leave it as is. I am worried I might lose the data on it (I have a backup, but not available since I am traveling). Anyway, thanks for your help.
    Personally I'd leave it unencrypted, no point taking a risk.
    04-27-15 01:35 PM