I am currently on 10.2.1.3014 on my Q10.

I have noticed that when I try to add a new contact, the info is saved to with an existing contact's name. Sometimes, I end up with multiple contacts with the same name; other times, existing contact info is wiped out.

I didn't see any other threads with the same issue; is there a resolution that anyone is aware of?
    10-07-14 11:38 PM
    There are a few people reporting contact issues on that Build.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-07-14 11:45 PM
    I wish someone has a solution to this because my friend is experiencing the same issue on the same OS version which he just updated. This issue started two days after the update. What can one do to retrieve the contacts. Even using Intouchapp never restored the contacts that are missing. The Intouchapp was active and up to date before the update. But after the updates. Contacts are missing. #sadface
    10-08-14 03:16 AM
    I wish someone has a solution to this because my friend is experiencing the same issue on the same OS version which he just updated. This issue started two days after the update. What can one do to retrieve the contacts. Even using Intouchapp never restored the contacts that are missing. The Intouchapp was active and up to date before the update. But after the updates. Contacts are missing. #sadface
    Hopefully 10.3 gets pushed out sooner than later for those who are not willing to run a leak.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-08-14 10:07 AM
    I still don't understand with Q10 phonebook. I'Ve transfer my phone book from galaxy android, which link with my exchange office account. But it seems like many double contact as well

Can anyone help me with this few points :
    1. I notice that, there're several ways to save our contact (locally, sim or exchange)n how can we change which storage we're using?
    2. Until now I can't figure out how to link my contact to bbm contact. I've tried to clink the link icon, but there's no option to link to bbm contact, it just redirect me to search contact
    3. I figure out at bbm contact, we can also created or edit our bbm contact with phone number?? And it's completely different with phone book contact??

I really really don't understand what's exactly is happening. Why it's so complicated, just a simple phone book....

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 02:22 PM