- CrackBerry User
- 32 Posts
I'm trying to add a BBM contact to the Priority Hub on my Q10 and, although the red priority mark appears beside the contact, it is only momentary and disappears again.
I've repeated the process a few times and the same thing keeps happening: reverts back to non-priority.
Anyone else having this issue?
Posted via CB10 from my Q10
- CrackBerry Master
08-03-14, 09:29 AM #4
- 1,390 Posts
I've had nothing but issues with Priority. I add someone and they are no longer priority next time I look. OR suddenly someone is added to priority with out me adding them and it won't let me remove them. I've stopped using Priority all together.
Posted via CB10
- By bilinguin in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-14, 03:14 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-14, 01:01 PM
- By MarteeNL in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-14, 08:03 AM
- By bendiep1991 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-14, 02:02 AM
- By Kraken72 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-14, 07:55 PM