I got my q10 yesterday and I got a nano sim adapter and I went to take it out of the phone and i broke some of the pins, I'm worried that I won't be able to fix it or get it fixed. I'm so upset that I broke the pins! Is there anywhere or anyone in USA that can fix it? I live in Kentucky. Someone please help
    05-30-15 04:19 PM
    The same thing happened to me on a older BlackBerry while using an adapter, since that happened I have never used an adapter again. Don't know where you can fix it, maybe do a Google search. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 04:23 PM
    The same thing happened to me on a older BlackBerry while using an adapter, since that happened I have never used an adapter again. Don't know where you can fix it, maybe do a Google search. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried google
    05-30-15 04:24 PM
    Search the crackberry forums. I remember reading a member broke his pins and sent the device to a shop for repair. I believe he lived in the USA and sent it to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 04:42 PM
    I had mine repaired by a local cell phone repair shop in Vancouver. Most can do it. It's not a cheap fix though because you do have to replace the sim card slot. Check craigslist for shops that can do this. Also a trick for using the sim adapters. Always go with gravity. So flip the device over and ensure that the sim card is also sitting in the adapter as opposed to trying to hold the sim card in place and fighting gravity. I have learned this simple lesson and use my sim adapter in a lot off different phones.

Posted using the outstanding BlackBerry Z30
    05-30-15 05:36 PM
    I literally could cry.
    05-30-15 07:01 PM
    05-30-15 07:23 PM
    I don't know if it's better to get another one or pay to get it fixed
    05-30-15 07:43 PM
    I had mine repaired by a local cell phone repair shop in Vancouver. Most can do it. It's not a cheap fix though because you do have to replace the sim card slot. Check craigslist for shops that can do this. Also a trick for using the sim adapters. Always go with gravity. So flip the device over and ensure that the sim card is also sitting in the adapter as opposed to trying to hold the sim card in place and fighting gravity. I have learned this simple lesson and use my sim adapter in a lot off different phones.

Posted using the outstanding BlackBerry Z30
    What is the shop called and do I have to provide the sim reader?
    05-30-15 07:45 PM