Hi Guys. Have load playstore app on my Q10 since cobalt released it sometimes ago. Bur am kinda having some issue with the app on my device now.

Seems after cobalt design a new version of playstore has been released. So whenever my playstore app ask me to update the latest version of playstore over the previous version released by cobalt my playstore icon will just disappear. I always have to reload the version release by cobalt before I will be seeing the icon again.

So I wanna ask. Is anyone here experiencing this? Is there a way round (solution) it? Or is there a new way to load playstore apart cobalt way that will not be bringing any issue when prompt to update or after being updated?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 05:51 PM
    yup we all have the same issue
    after updating the play store the icon disappears.
    05-09-15 01:35 AM
    Hi Guys. Have load playstore app on my Q10 since cobalt released it sometimes ago. Bur am kinda having some issue with the app on my device now.

Seems after cobalt design a new version of playstore has been released. So whenever my playstore app ask me to update the latest version of playstore over the previous version released by cobalt my playstore icon will just disappear. I always have to reload the version release by cobalt before I will be seeing the icon again.

So I wanna ask. Is anyone here experiencing this? Is there a way round (solution) it? Or is there a new way to load playstore apart cobalt way that will not be bringing any issue when prompt to update or after being updated?

Posted via CB10
    The solution is very simple: You are using an outdated version of Play Store, that doesn't include the fix to prevent selfupdates.

How to fix:
    - Remove all 3 files from your device
    - Go to my Play Store thread and install the latest versions of the 3 files
    - Follow the NEW simple instructions to install

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556

Visit that thread once a month to get new updates as the Store evolves.
    05-09-15 02:46 AM