Lately I have noticed in taking pictures that often they do not then appear in the pictures folder until (much) later. I know they were taken as I had viewed them immediately after doing the shots but then they are not to be seen in the folder. But then usually within 15 minutes or so they are available in the pictures folder. A bit frustrating.
    Last edited by copperbeech; 07-17-14 at 06:57 AM.
    07-17-14 06:43 AM
    My boss had the same issue. The problem was that his camera's configuration was to save pics to the media card, and the media card was some very old model (32Gb) and almost full (a lot of pictures). I think pics are there probably on your SD card, also. After we changed SD to 64Gb, situation was a bit better. Because he had Gb and Gb of pics, after taking a new pic, it takes some time for that pic to be shown in the pic folder.
    07-17-14 07:07 AM
    Thanks for that reply. So it could be a lack of space issue? Sorry for the obvious question but a storage SD card is different than a SIM card...right. The phone has both?
    07-17-14 07:23 AM
    I have this same issue with my Q10. I have a new Sony 64Gb micro sdhc card class 10/UHS 1. Sometimes I'll take a picture and see it in the preview/last picture taken window in the bottom left corner of the camera screen. If I then close the camera and go to pictures, they're not there. When I shut down and restarted the Q10, they show up. I do not have a lot of pictures on the SD card (may 100 or so) and the SD card has about 20Gb of data on it (mostly music). Not sure what the problem is with the phone on this issue.

Eric
    07-17-14 07:42 AM
    Yes, that's correct, but, phone has it only if you bought it and put it in it. If you have it You should check in camera settings 'Save on Media Card': is it on or off? Did you try search:

Pictures not there?-searchpic.gif

Copperbeech's advice is good one: restart helps. I'm not quite sure what's the cause of this, to be honest. On my phone it's ok (with around 30 pics).
    07-17-14 08:44 AM
    Which of are you on I know on 10.3 it seems to take forever to index the media card I know when I've taken off the media (transfered to a computer) then format the card it seems to index the card faster and usually don't have the delay problems

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 08:55 AM