Anybody ever have this happen? Every pic i've taken over the last month just disappeared, nothing else. I only plug in and back-up once a month and hadn't done this, so that wasnt the cause (and not a fix option).

They were stored on my sd card, not device. What a total pain in the arse as i've got some great shots of my newborn son that I wouldve really like to have. Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 07:29 AM
    That's terrible. Are you sure the pictures aren't on your device memory instead of your card? Have you installed an upgrade to your OS lately? Did you check the camera afterwards. It's one of the first things I check when upgrading my device.

Also do you have Box or Dropbox setup so that anything taken with your camera is uploaded to the cloud? The files could be there even if they were deleted from your device.
    05-18-14 07:33 AM
    That's terrible. Are you sure the pictures aren't on your device memory instead of your card? Have you installed an upgrade to your OS lately? Did you check the camera afterwards. It's one of the first things I check when upgrading my device.

Also do you have Box or Dropbox setup so that anything taken with your camera is uploaded to the cloud? The files could be there even if they were deleted from your device.
    Unfortunately thought of and checked all the above, wasnt due to any of those. I even checked all the various folders that exist to see if somehow the photos got transferred, wasnt that. Strange part really was it was a chunk of photos from about month and thats it, everything still exists.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 09:12 AM
    Did you try to take card out and plug it into your computer directly? Maybe the pictures are still there and it is a glitch on the phone. Also did you try a full reboot with pulling the battery out?

Posted on my awesome Z10 (STL100-3, 10.2.1.2102)
    05-18-14 09:20 AM
    I have had the same issue several times not only pictures but music also. I even exchanged the sd card that I bought and bought a different brand but a month into the new card same thing happens everything on the sd card dissapeard.
    05-18-14 06:27 PM