My wife takes a lot of pictures and videos with her Q10. Last night she took a number of images and they don't appear in the pictures library. Making matters much worse, a lot of images and vids seem to have disappeared from her picture and video library. When I connect to a computer, they don't show up in the folders either.

Device storage and flash drives are nowhere near full, and device software is up to date.

I do sync the phone occasionally, when I can grab it away from her, and I do have backups through late March, so all is not lost, but she sure isn't happy about losing most of what she took since then.

Do any of you good folks have an idea what has happened, and whether there is any chance these images she took can be recovered? BB Q10 OS version 10.3.2.858.

Thanks in advance
    05-14-16 10:12 AM
    I'm not sure what's happening, but in the meantime you should have your photos automatically sync with cloud storage like Dropbox, Box, or Onedrive.

Most of the time this is a result of the user deleting an entire folder instead of an individual photo by accident.
    05-14-16 10:17 AM