I tried several cases including the official BlackBerry hard shell but they were all too obtrusive for comfort. The Incipio is pure awesome! It actually feels like part of the phone - makes it feel really sturdy and I actually prefer the feel of the phone with the case on rather than off! Used it for about 3 weeks now. First time I've felt that way about any case on any phone.

No more topics about the best case required. This is the one!

Posted via CB10
    bcbbanga4l and opteron7 like this.
    07-10-13 10:36 PM
    I tried several cases including the official BlackBerry hard shell but they were all too obtrusive for comfort. The Incipio is pure awesome! It actually feels like part of the phone - makes it feel really sturdy and I actually prefer the feel of the phone with the case on rather than off! Used it for about 3 weeks now. First time I've felt that way about any case on any phone.

Posted via CB10
    It might feel good, but they don't protect the top and bottom of the phone fully..thats a nono for me personally. But everyone has there own opinion.

I sticked with the BlackBerry hard shell case as it protects all sides of the phone fully and is still very thin like the incipio feather.

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Q10
    07-10-13 10:51 PM
    For you it might be, but different people have different needs e.g. Some people might need more protection.

Since the Crackberry Shop has one low-res ****ty photo from one angle, here's the Incipio site where there are multiple colours and angles.

BlackBerry Q10 feather Ultra Thin Snap-On Case
    RafiqK likes this.
    07-11-13 01:51 AM
    It might feel good, but they don't protect the top and bottom of the phone fully..thats a nono for me personally. But everyone has there own opinion.

I sticked with the BlackBerry hard shell case as it protects all sides of the phone fully and is still very thin like the incipio feather.

Same here. It's my favorite case that I've owned. I like the texture and the rubber material that protects the sides, and the fact that the volume keys are covered. I also like the BlackBerry logo in silver (as opposed to just black, like on the soft shell case).
    RafiqK likes this.
    07-11-13 02:16 AM
    Those are all the reasons I like the case as well..took words right out of my mouth Mr.

07-11-13 02:18 AM
    Ah I see your points guys. Willing to take the small risk it will drop on the top or bottom edge I guess

Just dropped my Q in the kitchen though and it did the business!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:02 PM
    Great looking case just wished they could of done the feather case with its "thin-lightweight ness" with a full coverage like the frequency.
    07-18-13 08:06 PM
    I guess it would still retain its appeal if the case extended to the top and bottom edges..? It's very thin.

Honestly though, for anyone who doesn't need the well-being of having every nook covered, the chances of the phone falling on those areas is quite low

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey can you post a pic of your cases!?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 08:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you in the Incipio Feather cases! ... They are awesome for the reasons you described.

I have 3: 1 for my Galaxy S2, and 2 others for my Playbooks. Perfect fits!!!
    07-18-13 08:35 PM