you have the same problem....
    if you go from your pc (browser) and sign in blackberry world and then go to payments and add your paypal from there, you will add your account without any problem...
    When you go now again on your mobile- log in blackberry world ..you will see paypal account ready , but unfortunatelly when you try to purchase an app then you will receive the error AW1006c..
    AW1006C is a "risk" account in BlackBerry World. It happened to me. You gotta go to your carrier to clear it up. Only way..

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 running BlackBerry 10 - 2BBEAACF
    colvs likes this.
    10-27-14 07:23 AM
    AW1006C is a "risk" account in BlackBerry World. It happened to me. You gotta go to your carrier to clear it up. Only way..

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 running BlackBerry 10 - 2BBEAACF
    I got that error when I added a new debit card to my account. All I did was to refresh BlackBerry World, then perform a soft reset, using the volume up and down keys, and the problem went away.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    10-27-14 10:28 AM
    Had this same error a while back.

If you re-establish automatic payments through paypal it will work. Afterward you can delete the auto pay and transactions will still work without error.
    Last edited by Willardv; 10-27-14 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling
    10-27-14 10:56 AM
    Had the same Errorcode 'PS1036lq'.

as it seems the code Comes up due to end of the 1year payment allow for PayPal.

logged in to BBWorld via PC, deleted the PayPal account. re-entered it, connected to my Paypal, gave PayPal the right for another year.

Looks like the time had run out. If so, then BB and Paypal have to find a update solution.
    11-12-14 02:18 AM
    i have just started to get the same error but no error code at all, have tried all the suggestions given here but no joy. Its the dumbest thing I have ever seen, any more ideas ?
    Edit: This is happening with my visa not PayPal.
    11-17-14 02:30 PM
    This morning it was working again, maybe after trying the things mentioned here it just took some time to populate back through BBWorld.
    11-18-14 06:56 PM
    no luck in india.
    08-08-15 11:05 PM
    People talk about setting up your Payment Type from your PC. On my PC I go to https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/ Enter my email address and password to log into my account. Once logged in I do not see where to enter my preferred Payment Option. Can someone point me in the right direction on where I go once logged in to see my Payment Options.

Right now I can not add a Payment Type on my Q10. I deleted Paypal but can not add it back. I keep getting error PS1036lq

Thanks
    01-25-16 01:29 PM
    People talk about setting up your Payment Type from your PC. On my PC I go to Enter my email address and password to log into my account. Once logged in I do not see where to enter my preferred Payment Option. Can someone point me in the right direction on where I go once logged in to see my Payment Options.

Right now I can not add a Payment Type on my Q10. I deleted Paypal but can not add it back. I keep getting error PS1036lq

Thanks
    Had the same issue with the website and phone. Looks like BlackBerry changed sth... PayPal still doesn't work.. had to add a credit card over the phone. Luckily that worked though.

Loving my Classic! Staying with BB as long as I can!
    01-25-16 04:54 PM
    Blackberryworld on the PC does not allow you to select a payment method anymore. You can only do it from the BB world app on your phone. I struggled for months to find a solution that will allow me to use paypal as a payment method because I got the error telling me to add my authentication key to the end of the password, which did not work. I have the latest updates and ran the update to BBworld provided for those having this issue and that did not work. The solution is that 2 factor authentication does not work through the BBworld app. You must disable 2 factor authentication within your paypal account, then go to BBworld app and choose paypal as your payment method and provide your paypal account and password. After you have successfully registered paypal as the payment method then go back to Paypal again and enable the 2 factor authentication as you wish.
    To do this in paypal:
    - on the paypal website login
    - go to settings, go to Security, go to security key
    - select each security key that is active and deactivate it
    - you must also deactivate your mobile number
    - the entry for your mobile number listed as 'registered' is okay, leave it
    You may now enable paypal as a payment method on your BBworld.
    - You may now go back to paypal and select the keys and mobile number you deactivated and activate them again.
    *this worked for me to enable paypal as a payment method. However I could not purchase any items immediately, but worked several hours later. I'd also recommend restarting your phone.
    *this is not a paypal issue, it is the BBworld app itself that does not authenticate itself correctly with paypal when 2 factor authentication is used.

Posted via CB10
    roleli likes this.
    04-25-16 08:03 PM
    I found the solution in an update which you have to install from your phone browser (with me it meant a lot of typing, maybe there is an easier way?) This update came in March 2016

Download and install the latest version of the BlackBerry World Payment Options app. To update the Payment Options app, from the browser of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone visit the following URL: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992049
    05-20-16 04:53 AM
    Why wasn't this pushed by BlackBerry automatically?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 03:46 PM
    Yeah!!!! I found a solution - it was posted in the comments of something I read on BBWorld (and now I can't darn well remember what! Anyways, I'm just letting you know that I'm not the 'genius' that sorted it out, lol!! )

To get PayPal working in BBWorld do the following:
    1. turn on phone wifi and connect to any wifi
    2. turn off your network (telco)
    3. remove the sim card from the device
    4. go into BBWorld and My World
    5. Pull down settings
    6. select Payment Options and go through the screening process
    7. add PayPal
    You'll then receive a confirmation email from payPal
    8. you can use PayPal now with the sim card in as well as wifi

It will now work ........ YEAH (yes, I'm yelling in delight!!)
    08-31-16 06:43 PM
    Download and install the latest version of the BlackBerry World Payment Options app. To update the Payment Options app,
    09-01-17 12:44 AM
39 12