It is a pathetic upgrade of the software to 10.1.0.273 ..
    I am shocked to see that BlackBerry have released such a truly useless upgrade on the Q10 phone.
    I am using q10 since 10 days or now and was somewhat happy with the OS n was waiting patiently for more better upgrades which would help users solve many of the problems.i was convincing myself that my decision of buying a Q10 isn't wrong and was waiting patiently.. the recent upgrade has shattered my hopes!
    The factory software on my phone was much much better!
    Before anyone comments or says nething..just note a few points.
    1 ) I am using a BlackBerry since last 7 years plus.
    2) I know how to upgrade a BlackBerry phone via all means! Cable n ota!
    3) I have restarted my phone,battery pull etc everything! But hasn't solved many of my probs since recent upgrade.

Few of the probs I am facing are
    1) when I go to Google.com on my BlackBerry browser, the browser opens the site but I am not able to tap the screen and then type in the search box! Hence making Google on my BlackBerry browser unusable! YES I have tried opening other sites and all are perfectly fine and operating! I am able to type n touch!
    2) my phone started hanging..which never did in d last 9 days.
    A few more..!
    Please do something BlackBerry people if you don't want your loyal users since so many years to leave ur platform n shift to other platforms like Android n iOS! Coz they r offering much better games,apps,OFFICE apps too,other softwares.
    I dunt understand why did BlackBerry even release OS 10 when it didn't have the softwares to support its phone! Do they just want to sell phones n not give customer satisfaction??They should have created softwares n apps before n then released the iOS so that BlackBerry stands a chance with other platforms to compete!i do not mean they shud have released 10000000 apps n softwares but they shud have atleast released half of what android n iOS have!
    TO ALL the guys Pls Stop convincing urself by saying tht who want a toy they shud go to Android or iOS..and BlackBerry is a business phone etc etc! Android n iOS have equally good softwares n apps as BlackBerry has! Infact more.so buck up BlackBerry.
    I am a loyal BlackBerry user since 7 years plus, hence I m attached to it BUT seeing the customer support they have is BAD n disheartening! Please get a better upgrade asap!

Posted via CB10
    trombetta likes this.
    06-23-13 08:26 PM
    It's just a phone dude. Chill out.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:31 PM
    Pathetic Upgrade to the New Software release-img_20130726.png

Posted via my Q10 SQN100-1
    quangtran1 and SDTRMG like this.
    06-23-13 08:38 PM
    I completely know what you mean and I understand you depression. I gave up depending on Blackberry as a sole phone. I have iPhone as my primary and Blackberry for caching up and chatting with friends. Am saying just don't expect much from Blackberry and chill out amego

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 08:50 PM
    I completely know what you mean and I understand you depression.
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums! There are people to help with that, but not here Some of the OP's complaints are a bit troubling, sounds like some of that are device specific issues, so I would recommend taking the appropriate actions to remedy that...
    06-23-13 09:06 PM
    I'm not sure what's up with your phone OP or with you but I can tell you that I picked up my Q10 from ATT&T on Friday and every single thing from the phone switch device application via Link 1.1.1.26 to the syne went quickly and flawlessly! I use Outlook 2007 and it synced both ways flawlessly (actually too flawlessly as I got more transferred than I barganed for). Everythingt on the phone works as it should and I for one think this is the very single best phone I've ever worked with! I used them all at one time or another and though I believe that other than a fewer amount of apps due to how new the OS, (more to come shortly I'm sure), this phone out performs anything on the market.

OP as for Google, your experience is certainly different than mine. My brower is lightneing fast and just for the hell of it, my wife and I each brought up Google (search) and typed in several different search requests and then on the count of 3 (LOL) we both touched the search button at the same time. The Q10 without fail brought the page up quicker than her iphone 4S. That said in all fairness, it was only a second or so quicker but the point is that the browser is faster than most other OSs and for sure in this test--and yes Google worked great and very quick. BTW,it was equally as quick aganst the Samsung 4S as well.

The Q10 is unbelievable! Everything from the keyboard that is amazing to the unbelievable fact that it seems to be more of an AI than one would think. After typing for just two days on it, (maybe 200+ emails and texts) the text program seems to anticipate my sentances and put in the words prior to me beginning to type them. At first I thought it was simply by chance that it happened but the more I type on it the more it does it. All I can figrer is that is remembers sentances that one uses over and over again and pops them up in case you are using them again. Pay attention to it and you will see what I mean--ET are you here?? LOL. Anyway that is my experience with the Q10 and I love it and will be writing a full-Pro/Con review soon. Thanks and Good Luck!
    cevag likes this.
    06-23-13 09:10 PM
    It's a blackberry conspiracy against Google!!! I think we've just found a way to defeat android!!

Blacklist Google on all blackberry browsers!!!

Ha haha hahahaaa hahahaaa (Dr. Evil laugh)

And we shal hold the Google site ransom for 6000 dollaaaarsss!!!

Crackberry Q10 / Playbook
    06-23-13 11:21 PM
    This is just too much crazyness mayneee!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:51 AM
    I noticed a really big battery drain with this update to. Not sure if it's just my phone but I tried tweaking all of the settings but still no change. Anyone else noticing bad battery life? Can't wait for a better update. Hopefully sooner than later!
    06-24-13 12:57 AM
    o_0

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 03:25 AM
    It is a pathetic upgrade of the software to 10.1.0.273 ..
    I am shocked to see that BlackBerry have released such a truly useless upgrade on the Q10 phone.
    I am using q10 since 10 days or now and was somewhat happy with the OS n was waiting patiently for more better upgrades which would help users solve many of the problems.i was convincing myself that my decision of buying a Q10 isn't wrong and was waiting patiently.. the recent upgrade has shattered my hopes!
    The factory software on my phone was much much better!
    Before anyone comments or says nething..just note a few points.
    1 ) I am using a BlackBerry since last 7 years plus.
    2) I know how to upgrade a BlackBerry phone via all means! Cable n ota!
    3) I have restarted my phone,battery pull etc everything! But hasn't solved many of my probs since recent upgrade.

Few of the probs I am facing are
    1) when I go to Google.com on my BlackBerry browser, the browser opens the site but I am not able to tap the screen and then type in the search box! Hence making Google on my BlackBerry browser unusable! YES I have tried opening other sites and all are perfectly fine and operating! I am able to type n touch!
    2) my phone started hanging..which never did in d last 9 days.
    A few more..!
    Please do something BlackBerry people if you don't want your loyal users since so many years to leave ur platform n shift to other platforms like Android n iOS! Coz they r offering much better games,apps,OFFICE apps too,other softwares.
    I dunt understand why did BlackBerry even release OS 10 when it didn't have the softwares to support its phone! Do they just want to sell phones n not give customer satisfaction??They should have created softwares n apps before n then released the iOS so that BlackBerry stands a chance with other platforms to compete!i do not mean they shud have released 10000000 apps n softwares but they shud have atleast released half of what android n iOS have!
    TO ALL the guys Pls Stop convincing urself by saying tht who want a toy they shud go to Android or iOS..and BlackBerry is a business phone etc etc! Android n iOS have equally good softwares n apps as BlackBerry has! Infact more.so buck up BlackBerry.
    I am a loyal BlackBerry user since 7 years plus, hence I m attached to it BUT seeing the customer support they have is BAD n disheartening! Please get a better upgrade asap!

Posted via CB10
    I like you is a long time BlackBerry device user and ODDLY have not had any of the issues that you described!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 10:27 AM