I think there should be an option to wake up the device from black screen by moving the device, so I don't have to pick it up and then swipe to turn it on. This would be a good option if we were able to toggle between having "move to wake" on or off (would be great convenience key stetting). I can see not wanting to have move to wake this activated while walking or moving around, but would be very good for office or home situations. Or, maybe this is a feature that's already here, and I don't know about it?
    10-17-13 10:03 AM
    Assuming you want it unlocked in your pocket as you walk around.
    10-17-13 11:00 AM
    Assuming you want it unlocked in your pocket as you walk around.
    I'm saying you should have the option to toggle the feature on and off. You probably wouldn't want to have it functioning while ur walking around. They r actually going the other direction and introducing a lock and peek feature in 10.2 which I think allows you to see messages while the device is locked. While I don't like to lock my device, I do have it set to lock after abt 15 mins as a security measure in case I lose it and someone else picks it up. I don't want them to be able to access my device, although I think BBY has a remote "wipe device" feature just for these reasons.
    10-17-13 11:15 AM