Farewell Balckberry:
    After a lifelong relationship with BB I have to part ways. I can hardly stand it.
    My car, Infiniti Q50 is NOT compatible with my Q10... Also I have nothing but glitches anymore with my BB Q10

Kills me to leave my keyboard behind.

Advise...... WHAT next? Samsung Galaxy??? HELP!!!!!!
    07-07-15 04:38 PM
    IPhone 5 and Ryan Secreast's Typo

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 04:42 PM
    Farewell Balckberry:
    After a lifelong relationship with BB I have to part ways. I can hardly stand it.
    My car, Infiniti Q50 is NOT compatible with my Q10... Also I have nothing but glitches anymore with my BB Q10

Kills me to leave my keyboard behind.

Advise...... WHAT next? Samsung Galaxy??? HELP!!!!!!
    Get a LG G3 like I have. Beautiful device! The battery life on this sure beats my passport battery life 😀

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JosevuN3 likes this.
    07-07-15 05:06 PM
    Either iPhone or a really nice Windows phone. I just played with a Windows phone and I was pleasantly surprised. No Android.

Via my BlackBerry Q10
    07-07-15 05:32 PM
    Do I want something with a removable battery? (she says while crying on the floor, clutching her q10)
    07-07-15 05:48 PM
    If a removable battery is important to you - Yes. I prefer phones with a removable battery so I can easily replace it myself. However, there are many great phones that have permanent batteries I wouldn't mind. (iPhone 6)

Via my BlackBerry Q10
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 05:50 PM
    Good luck with whatever you choose! My daughter just received a new S5 (Samsung) from her Daddy! None of her friends had BlackBerry anymore. My brother gave her an iphone but it just sits in her night table drawer. She seems happy now

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 05:53 PM
    I keep praying some blackberry q10 fairy is going to come on here and make it all better.
    I'm not into the apple products and I do need a good camera for work related stuff. I feel like if the battery is removable then I can have a second one for a fresh charge if the day is going long.
    How can my phone and car not be compatible? STUPID!
    07-07-15 05:55 PM
    If I were to leave team blackberry, I'd be going back to droid.
    In particular, I'd head over to Sony. Their devices are pretty awesome.
    There's only 1 drawback, and I'm not sure if its a carrier thing or a phone thing.
    On the Xperia Z3V, (Verizon) for whatever reason, you cannot do voice and data at the same time.
    It's rumored to be fixed whenever it gets the 5.x lollipop update from Verizon.
    It's a pretty sweet device overall.
    Phones | Android Smartphones - Sony Xperia (United States)

Whats not working with the car and the Q10 out of curiosity?
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 06:29 PM
    Is it because you cant get the app for the car?
    07-07-15 06:37 PM
    If bluetooth is enabled the cars displays go dark and radio etc and then come back on after a few seconds.. does it repeatedly.. also can't text or type for about 5 the first 5 or 6 minutes the car is started... Same issue in a loaner car of the same model. So bizarre ...
    07-07-15 06:42 PM
    Erica. I used to work for Infiniti. I suggest contacting your local dealership for advice. We had a list of phone and their respective OS versions which were compatible, and it is usually updated.

Back in the day I had my z10 hooked up to the first Q50s. It worked very well except I could not get text messages to show on screen.

There may be an updated software available for your car which could resolve this issue. I also suggest performing an OS reload on your phone if the dealership says that you are using the most up to date software and that it is compatible with that phone AND OS version.

Best of luck. And congrats on the q50 it's an amazing car.
    Erica Melone and HesSoStrange like this.
    07-07-15 06:53 PM
    My vote is for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 06:59 PM
    thanks so much!!! This is like my 7th Infiniti and I've only ever had blackberry... Dealership was baffled. And strange that it did the same in loaner car... then I spoke with Infiniti today "Bluetooth" people... the only bberry they have listed is the z model with an older OS. Do you know how to find out if my car has updated software? Can we please go back to stuff that doesn't have software? lol.... everything is glitchy.
    07-07-15 07:12 PM
    If bluetooth is enabled the cars displays go dark and radio etc and then come back on after a few seconds.. does it repeatedly.. also can't text or type for about 5 the first 5 or 6 minutes the car is started... Same issue in a loaner car of the same model. So bizarre ...
    That is weird. And being in the industry, It kinda does not make any sense that a phone would shut down the systems of the car.
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 07:17 PM
    I mean, for worst case scenario that you did ultimately not want to give up your Q10, you could get a BT adapter like this :http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Hands-Free-Bluetooth-Versions-Smartphones/dp/B004CLYJ2I so you could keep your Q10 and use this for audio streaming and phone calls.
    I know its a work around and not wicked appealing, but you could keep your BB
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 07:21 PM
    Would it be compatible with the Classic?

If you're going to switch, I really like the S6 Edge. Really nice phone.
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 07:48 PM
    Wait for that new slider. It's gonna be a beast.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    Erica Melone likes this.
    07-07-15 07:55 PM
    If you do leave BlackBerry, I'd recommend going with a Windows Phone (Lumia 640 or 640 XL). If you go with Android, go with the Nexus 6 as that is the best Android device on the market.
    07-07-15 07:59 PM
    I keep praying some blackberry q10 fairy is going to come on here and make it all better.
    I'm not into the apple products and I do need a good camera for work related stuff. I feel like if the battery is removable then I can have a second one for a fresh charge if the day is going long.
    How can my phone and car not be compatible? STUPID!
    Doesn't make much sense. I'm pretty sure Nissan/Infiniti uses QNX. Are you running 10.3.1? Can your dealership update the firmware on the car?

RedBerry Passport / 10.3.2.2339 / Telus
    07-07-15 08:02 PM
    Go to the Nexus 6 OP! It's a great device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(7808135) likes this.
    07-07-15 08:04 PM
    Buy an aftermarket stereo
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    07-07-15 08:59 PM
    Do I want something with a removable battery? (she says while crying on the floor, clutching her q10)
    My wife's infiniti QX60 plays very nicely with both my Z30 and her Leap. Including the android version of Infiniti Personal Assistant.

Posted on CB10 using my Z30 STA 100-5 on OS 10.3.2.2339
    07-07-15 09:34 PM
    It might be worth trying the latest leaked OS available for your phone. As a last ditch effort, if you're getting rid of it, what could it hurt?
    07-08-15 12:32 AM
    I�d say go with the iPhone 6+ and jailbreak it if you want more options. It�s a great phone either way and has great customer support.
    07-08-15 12:46 AM
26 12