Okay, I'm sure many are aware of the issues after one of the updates where your blackberry id no longer works on your phone because it doesn't recognize your password. I've finally reached the point where I sick and tired of it not working, not only on my phone, but also my wife's Q5.
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to go about fixing this or whatever is needed to get this working again so I can update BBM and other stuff. Right now it's making me want to get rid of this damn blackberry it's so annoying.

Appreciate any guidance anyone can give me to correct this!!
    04-10-16 08:34 PM
    So from what I'm gathering is a security wipe is needed to fix this? Can anyone point me to directions or a "how to", to correctly do a security wipe on a Q10 and Q5??

Thanks
    04-11-16 08:58 PM
    On my Q10 sqn 100-5 / 10.3.2.2474 go to settings > security and privacy > security wipe. Can be lengthy!
    gugomat likes this.
    04-12-16 11:59 AM
    So from what I'm gathering is a security wipe is needed to fix this? Can anyone point me to directions or a "how to", to correctly do a security wipe on a Q10 and Q5??

Thanks
    Warning! If you go the security wipe route be aware that you COULD be setting yourself up for more frustration. This procedure is known to take hours and hours and sometimes days and days. You are probably better off using an autoloader if you are having major problems. If you search CB Forums for "security wipe problem" you will see what I mean. Good Luck!
    04-12-16 12:10 PM
    This procedure is known to take hours and hours and sometimes days and days.
    WUT?! Few hours maximum.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:39 PM
    Warning! If you go the security wipe route be aware that you COULD be setting yourself up for more frustration. This procedure is known to take hours and hours and sometimes days and days. You are probably better off using an autoloader if you are having major problems. If you search CB Forums for "security wipe problem" you will see what I mean. Good Luck!
    So what does an "autoloader" do, will it fix the issue with the Blackberry ID password and where can I read and learn how to use this?
    04-12-16 12:59 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=943672

Read through it and thank Thurask personally.

 P A S S P O R T 
    04-27-16 10:17 AM