Well it is a very nice looking phone and appears well made. I think if I'd paid over �500 for it I'd have expected a case to be included(!!), but despite endless trying can anyone help me with the following queries (apols as a 'newbie' if these topics have already been raised here)
    1. How to sync 2-ways with Outlook? Old 9700 no problem via BB desktop!
    2. How to select a contact from address book and then chose whether to send them an email, a text , a BBM etc directly from the contact details? this was a good feature in OS 6 surely it hasnt gone?
    3. Can you forward an email as a text or vice-versa (sure this was easy in OS 6?)
    4. Is there going to be a new version of desktop software compatible with OS 10? (I use an iMac)
    5. Quite a few of my favourite apps not available for BB10 OS but Skype is great!

Many thanks in advance for any enlightenment.
    05-29-13 05:36 PM
    1. I've heard that BB will be providing an update to BBDM (or whatever it is called now) to restore the Outlook sync functionality. We'll see.

Also missing are the keyboard shortcuts from the Home Screen. I have no idea why they deleted this very productive feature, and I have heard nothing about them putting it back.
    05-29-13 05:42 PM
    Well it is a very nice looking phone and appears well made. I think if I'd paid over �500 for it I'd have expected a case to be included(!!), but despite endless trying can anyone help me with the following queries (apols as a 'newbie' if these topics have already been raised here)
    1. How to sync 2-ways with Outlook? Old 9700 no problem via BB desktop!
    2. How to select a contact from address book and then chose whether to send them an email, a text , a BBM etc directly from the contact details? this was a good feature in OS 6 surely it hasnt gone?
    3. Can you forward an email as a text or vice-versa (sure this was easy in OS 6?)
    4. Is there going to be a new version of desktop software compatible with OS 10? (I use an iMac)
    5. Quite a few of my favourite apps not available for BB10 OS but Skype is great!

Many thanks in advance for any enlightenment.
    Well, maybe others will have better answers for you but I have one question: Why you have to pay more then �500? When on ebay its already �400 and if you check gumtree in your city could more less. I bought my Q10 2 weeks ago for �350.
    05-29-13 06:21 PM
    I didn't say I did pay that! That was the price Selfridges were selling them for when they first released in the uk. Got mine on a 2yr contract with Orange.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:57 PM
    BlackBerry Link Version 1.1.0 (build 32) is the latest for Mac.
    05-29-13 09:12 PM