Well not exactly, but since 10.2 my mobile hotspot doesn't work unless I reboot with the volume keys. Any help on a cause or a fix would be great.
    Also is it true that in America you have to pay for the right to tether your data! Seems obsurde but it's probably the reason there is never much said about hotspot on cb.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 03:27 PM
    If you are on the official 10.2, I would call your carrier and trouble shoot while the phone is still under warranty.

As far as the US and mobile hotspots, it depends on what type of plan you have. I have shared data, so it doesn't cost anything to use the mobile hotspot. I use it all the time for my iPhone (which doesn't have any cell service), my iPad and laptop.

Some of the US carriers do charge for the hotspot, if you have unlimited data. Otherwise, people would use the hotspot for everything...including their desktop PC/Mac.
    Well not exactly, but since 10.2 my mobile hotspot doesn't work unless I reboot with the volume keys. Any help on a cause or a fix would be great.
    Also is it true that in America you have to pay for the right to tether your data! Seems obsurde but it's probably the reason there is never much said about hotspot on cb.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 03:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Fixed on 10.2.1.1055 leak.

Posted with my ?Q10
    11-23-13 04:14 PM
    Running the official os. Cheers guys. I guess I'll have to learn how to get the leaked os my q10, as my data plan is the only net access I have and Wifi areas aren't common in australian desert.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 04:22 PM
    I never use mobile hotspot (it keeps changing to hotpot when I type lol) but there is always the first time. it was quite helpful when my inet was down and I had to send some work through my laptop. I'm on unlimited data plan but my contract didn't say I have to pay for using the hotspot. I hope they won't let me pay for that.

Posted via the Amazing Q10
    11-23-13 10:50 PM