Ya I just got the same download that is why I was asking. My battery is not lasing as well as it was hopefully it's because of the new os and get better in a few days.
Posted from my Q10 very proudlyPosted from a Z30 on CB10.
- CrackBerry User
05-21-2013, 07:54 PM #4
- 46 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Mine is currently plugged into my ThinkPad, but I'll keep an eye on it once I disconnect the USB cable. I believe someone on this forum recently mentioned that there's a fair bit of background activity/processing that takes place when you apply software update, so, as you suggest, things will likely improve in another day or so.
- By too_cool_3 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:35 AM
- By TheMic in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:23 AM
- By TheMic in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:25 AM
- By lunercrab in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2008, 10:27 AM
- By javier_pr_1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2008, 03:40 PM