Does BlackBerry make a extended battery for the Q10?

If not do you have any recommendations for an extended battery or battery case (like the mophie juice pack air I have for my iphone 5s)?

Not interested in carrying a spare battery or battery charging pack around.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 09:01 AM
    Didn't see one yet. But it means that the cover would need to be changed too, and the NFC will probably not be available...

How many hours your current battery live on one charge ?
    11-26-14 09:40 AM
    11-26-14 09:45 AM
    Didn't see one yet. But it means that the cover would need to be changed too, and the NFC will probably not be available...

How many hours your current battery live on one charge ?
    It is different day to day -- I work in a building that is a signal vampire. With normal use I go 6am - 6pm before needing a charge most days but can sometimes make it till 9pm. Yesterday I was at 15% by 2pm w/ about the same usage. It just such a varying amount that an extended battery would relieve any issues.

I don't mind a little extra bulk (put a juice pack on my iphone) on the phone. It's a minimal sacrifice for increased battery to me.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 09:51 AM
    @OP. The Gold battery is a mixed bag. Some say fraud, others praise it. It didn't do much for my Z10 or my 9810. The other battery is very close in size to the initial Q10 battery. LOL, all Mugens batteries are 88/89.00. Good Batteries. I've had one for at least 3 or 4 different BlackBerries. Just don't drop your Q or the battery door(made of hard plastic) starts getting lose after the 1st or 2nd drop. Unless I update tomorrow, I'm also looking at getting another BA (big azz) battery. Anyway, good luck.
    bbnrs likes this.
    11-26-14 10:10 AM
    @OP. The Gold battery is a mixed bag. Some say fraud, others praise it. It didn't do much for my Z10 or my 9810. The other battery is very close in size to the initial Q10 battery. LOL, all Mugens batteries are 88/89.00. Good Batteries. I've had one for at least 3 or 4 different BlackBerries. Just don't drop your Q or the battery door(made of hard plastic) starts getting lose after the 1st or 2nd drop. Unless I update tomorrow, I'm also looking at getting another BA (big azz) battery. Anyway, good luck.
    Thanks! You post was very helpful. Will be looking into the big mugen battery.

Posted via CB10
    Arjun Sahota likes this.
    11-26-14 11:27 AM
    Thanks! You post was very helpful. Will be looking into the big mugen battery.

Posted via CB10
    No problem. Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
    11-26-14 10:38 PM