When I swipe down, I see the icons for " Settings" "Bluetooth", Wi-Fi" Alarm" and "Notifications".
    Sometimes when I try to hit the "notification" button to change the sounds etc I get a full menu appear where I can change all the individual settings. Other times, when I hit the "notification" icon, it simply switches the notification from "normal" to "silent". I am not hitting the button in any different order, and always in the exact same location, but get frustrated when I can't seem to get the full menu option when I need to make changes. Ideas?
    06-11-13 09:00 PM
    I get those 2 actions depending on if I push the bell looking icon or if I push on the "notifications" area. For me it just depends on where I actually press with my finger. Have you tried pushing on either the icon or the words to create the 2 different outcomes?
    minigrrl likes this.
    06-11-13 09:13 PM
    This is awesome actually - I never noticed it until I tried it just now. If you hit the actual bell it toggles to Silent or Normal (or maybe whatever you had it set on, not sure) and if you hit the "Notifications" text, it goes into the settings. Very happy about this! Thanks!
    06-11-13 09:18 PM
    And you can do the same with all the things on that screen - BT, wifi etc... COOL!
    06-11-13 09:19 PM
    If you push the actual square portion it will just switch on and off. Whereas if you push the text area it will take you into the corresponding section of the settings app. E.g pushing the wi-fi icon will turn it on and off where as pressing the text "wifi" next to it will take you to the full settings menu relating to wi-fi. Took me a while to figure but one of the little touches that show how far BB10 has come.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:20 PM
    Yes, I guess its learning curb and trying to make my thumb hit the exact right spot! Thank you

If you push the actual square portion it will just switch on and off. Whereas if you push the text area it will take you into the corresponding section of the settings app. E.g pushing the wi-fi icon will turn it on and off where as pressing the text "wifi" next to it will take you to the full settings menu relating to wi-fi. Took me a while to figure but one of the little touches that show how far BB10 has come.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:27 PM