I have a blackberry Q10 and one of the things I find the most frustrating is that whenever I forward (or reply to) an email in the gmail web client, I lose the original html formatting.
    I did some research on google as I thought some other people would complain but didn't find anything...
    I find this very annoying.
    03-11-16 06:00 AM
    What happens is that each email client has the ability to send emails in either plain text (no formatting whatsoever) or HTML encoded (much larger file size but with fancy formats). If your client has its settings set to default plain text, then even if you forward emails that have HTML encoding in them it will remove the HTML to resend the message in plain text. Most email clients have a setting named "email format" or simply "format". Note: often, you might see HTML encoded emails referred to as Rich Text files rather than Plain Text. Under your format settings, your desired option might be listed as Rich Text.
    What happens is that each email client has the ability to send emails in either plain text (no formatting whatsoever) or HTML encoded (much larger file size but with fancy formats). If your client has its settings set to default plain text, then even if you forward emails that have HTML encoding in them it will remove the HTML to resend the message in plain text. Most email clients have a setting named "email format" or simply "format". Note: often, you might see HTML encoded emails referred to as Rich Text files rather than Plain Text. Under your format settings, your desired option might be listed as Rich Text.
    03-11-16 08:30 AM