Hello sorry if this is a repeated subject. I have the Q10 and previously had the iPhone 5. I deleted my number from iMessage and receive texts from everyone now including iPhones. However, there are 3 numbers (which are all iPhones) and I don't get there texts but they get mine. One of them was in the room with me and still no texts. My question is, why don't I get texts from just these 3 people? 2 of them which are very important work clients and we have to use whats app?

Thank you so much in advance for any input!
    08-13-13 09:18 AM
    To be honest, I know little about iPhones, but is it possible they have your number set to receive 'texts' as iMessages?
    08-13-13 09:21 AM
    Old news. Do a search on Crackberry about your issue. Apple has a problem with people leaving iPhone for Blackberry. It has something to do with iMessage messing with your text messaging. You have to go into your iPhone account settings online and disassociate your account so that iMessage stops hijacking your text messages. I dont know the exact site. But, I believe Bla1ze wrote the article.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 09:22 AM
    thanks for your response but I did that and it works but just not for 3 people. Which is why i wrote because all i read in the forums was that people just don't receive any messages at all. This is just specific people.
    08-13-13 09:28 AM
    thanks for your response but I did that and it works but just not for 3 people. Which is why i wrote because all i read in the forums was that people just don't receive any messages at all. This is just specific people.
    You'll get a lot of "Why haven't you seached the forums yet??!!!" replies. Some on here get a tad anal about that kind of thing.
    08-13-13 09:34 AM
    You'll get a lot of "Why haven't you seached the forums yet??!!!" replies. Some on here get a tad anal about that kind of thing.

I Know it's a bit ridiculous lol
    08-13-13 09:38 AM
    I Know it's a bit ridiculous lol
    Indeed. Hope you get it sorted out.
    08-13-13 09:44 AM
    After using the z10 as a second phone. I decided to take the plunge and make the z10 my main phone and switch my other sim to the iphone 5. Well after deleting the emails in imessage and turning it off. I still wasn't receiving sms from iPhone people. What was funny was had my son send me a message from his iPhone first one came thru to my BlackBerry fine but the next one was not delivered then I put my sim card back in the iphone and it received it. All I can say is UGGGGGGGGH!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 09:25 PM
    Hello sorry if this is a repeated subject. I have the Q10 and previously had the iPhone 5. I deleted my number from iMessage and receive texts from everyone now including iPhones. However, there are 3 numbers (which are all iPhones) and I don't get there texts but they get mine. One of them was in the room with me and still no texts. My question is, why don't I get texts from just these 3 people? 2 of them which are very important work clients and we have to use whats app?

Thank you so much in advance for any input!
    Took the legit 45 days that Apple said it may for me to start receiving a few people just like you. Give it the full 45 days. I was receiving all from 4's and a few from five, but then again, i would not receive a few certain five texts. I receive all now, including pics. If you've given it the full 45 days, I have no explanation.
    08-14-13 09:09 AM
    also, if you're past the 45 days, check their phones. they may not have the "switch to txt" or whatever that setting is. but, most likely, if you unregistered your number, it will take the full 45 days and then you should be fine.
    08-14-13 09:10 AM