I'm having a big problem with my Blackberry Q10. Two weeks ago I was downloading a game from the blackberry world app, the game didn't fully downloaded and all of a sudden my blackberry rebooted all by itself. I tried downloading it again but the same thing happened. Next thing I did was I left my cell phone on letting it use the battery power while I was asleep and as I woke up to turn on my cell phone it was completely dead. I plugged it in a computer USB to let it charge but there was no power message, so I tried plugging it into a outlet and nothing happened either. So I figured the battery must of died completely, so I ordered a new one which just came in today but nothing is happening. There`s absolutely no power going through. I tried switching the USB cable and thought that might of been the problem but nothing happened. Please tell me the chip didn`t short circuit or anything like that.
    09-17-13 01:25 PM
    how long have you let it sit there to charge. Sometimes with the BB10 and Playbook you have to leave it plugged in for a couple hours and it will come back on. Stupid i know but it works.
    09-17-13 07:11 PM