| | 06-21-13, 09:48 AM Thread Author #1
new Q10 - fews bugs I found - solutions?
recently I bought new Q10 in Czech republic (10.1.0.238) and I found few bugs that are really annoying:
1. Touch screens seem to be less sensitive at the bottom. (ending call, choosing text, etc).
I found out that this is common bug and it should be fixed in next update.
2. Sometimes phone doesn`t vibrate or start blinking LED when I recieve email/facebook/whatsapp/... .
3. When I want reply to whatsapp message from hub, the whatsapp app is really laggy and slow.
Starting app from launcher and reply works great. Tried to reinstall from BlackBerry world doesn`t help.
4. When I reboot phone diacritics (č, á, ě ... ) doesn`t work.
I have to go to settings and choose choose czech as default input language again.
5. Overall performance and smoothness of UI decreases by time, so I have to reboot phone once a day get it back.
(6.) BlackBerry says that there is available update to install that have same build number as current installed - 10.1.0.238.
When I update the phone, update notification does not go off. Why?
I dont use any sideloaded apps.
Here it my current installed apps list:
Reddit in Motion
Traffic control Pro
Beach Buggy Blitz
P.S. sorry for my english
after update to 10.1.0.4282 bugs 2,4,6 are gone.