Ok just got the phne and chg from my Torch...so far so good and it was free ! I want a cheap bluetooth that will use the same charger as my phone...brand names or ebay links appreciated ! Thx

Also is there anyway to just have your main screen at the wall paper instead of seeing all the icons ?

and I assume I should have a glass screen protector on this phone as its not Gorrilla glass, correct ???

Thx people !
    11-23-13 06:25 AM
    Try search bluetooth with us charger, that will help you out.

About the wallpaper you will not have a clean one. The icons will show is part of the os

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:02 AM
    So you want people to do your shopping for you...? Take a few minutes on Amazon or even the Crackberry store, it's not difficult. Also, I have had my Q10 since the US launch and have never used a screen protector. No scratches or dings, but I take good care of it. No case either. Just because the screen doesn't have a catchy name doesn't mean it's no good.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:44 AM
    The best screen protector I found for the Q10 is the BlackBerry brand ones they sell at Crackberry. Since we need to swipe up a lot in OS10, it is important that the screen protector fits the whole screen so you are not dragging your finger over the bottom edge of the protector. The Blackberry brand is a near perfect fit and goes pretty well to the top fret of the keyboard. This means the fret makes your finger miss the bottom edge of the screen protector for a smooth swipe.

The Blackberry brand screen protector also has separate slot and hole for the earpiece and front camera. Some protectors just have this whole area cut out and it doesn't look good.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 08:31 AM
    well didnt want anyone to do "my shopping' but I dont know when I see them how to tell if they use the same charger as the q10 ??
    11-23-13 11:20 AM
    I hear ya, wasn't trying to be rude. You just laid out what you were looking for specifically and requested links so it sounded that way. Seriously though, check out the cb.com store. Don't know what your definition of "cheap" is but this seems affordable and is BlackBerry OEM. I don't have it, so can't vouch for it but I'd bet it's pretty decent.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=NpeWDwop

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 12:27 PM