Post here the reviews. Ok i Start with this New Review. Glad to See its German

http://www.telekom-presse.at/Erstes_...r.id.24574.htm
    02-24-13 03:57 PM
    A machine translation:

(24/02/2013, 09:55) In the presentation in Cologne, Germany at the Vulkanhalle the new BlackBerry generation there were 10 exactly three pre-production models of the Q10. We were able to get a first impression and so take some photos. A video was not allowed.

The Q10 in the look and feel of the classic high-end BlackBerry models. The touch screen takes up almost exactly one half of the front and the other half is reserved for the hardware keyboard. The display has 720 x 720 pixels, making it as large as that which remains visible on the Z10, once you open the soft keyboard.

The keyboard is as good as ever. This means that you can enter text in order to really monkey-like speed, without looking and without typos.

To operate the touch screen works exactly the same as the full-touch display of the Z10. It is exactly the same wiping gestures are available, as we detailed in our tests of the Z10 have described. Also, the apps, the stroke, the previews and everything else. The performance is excellent as well as the Z10 and everything runs smooth.

The exact hardware specs are not known yet, except those of the display. The battery will be bigger than the 1800 mAh of the Z10. This means that the battery life given the significantly smaller displays will probably get at least two days - that is what the fans of the classic BlackBerrys are used.

The service works just as quickly and smoothly as the Z10. I had some problems but when. The wiping gesture on the bottom, since it has to start at the transition between keyboard and display In his left hand held the gesture with the thumb trigger is difficult, however, problems with two-handed operation. But as I said - it was still the pre-series.

In the present state of things should the Q10 at the end of April or during May be available.
    CarGuy1368, kylecowan and raremage like this.
    02-24-13 04:53 PM
    Mr Big hands returns!!!!!!!!!!
    austriker likes this.
    02-24-13 05:49 PM
    02-24-13 05:50 PM
    There are a few interesting things:
    No video filming of the device allowed. Why is that? We had videos of the Q10 at previous events.

He mentioned couple of times the displayed Q10 were pre-production devices. Specs haven't been completely finalized yet - including battery.

As already noticed in a couple of other hands-on videos, he had problems performing the peek-gesture. That especially happened when using the device left handed. Performing it using both hands wasn't a problem at all.

Availability (for Germany/Austria I guess?) is stated for late April/"sometime" May. Pretty disappointing if you ask me. So far Thorsten Heins last years "Q10 shortly after Z10" sayings. Even taking the german launch with 25th February the Q10 would be at least eight weeks after the Z10. Taking Canada or even UK launch makes things even worse. So Q10 won't even make a Q1/2013 appearance.
    Last edited by Taigatrommel; 02-25-13 at 12:38 AM.
    02-24-13 11:58 PM

Availability (for Germany/Austria I guess?) is stated for late April/"sometime" May. Pretty disappointing if you ask me. So far Thorsten Heins last years "Q10 shortly after Z10" sayings. Even taking the german launch with 25th February the Q10 would be at least eight weeks after the Z10. Taking Canada or even UK launch makes things even worse. So Q10 won't even make a Q1/2013 appearance.
    +1 ;-(
    02-25-13 02:13 AM
    No video filming of the device allowed. Why is that? We had videos of the Q10 at previous events.
    They probably don't want a video f some glitch make the rounds on the Internet ruining its reputation.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:20 AM
    I think they have a hardware problem wirh the Peek , i saw it in lots of videos that the peek dont work right, they try 2 times or more to do a peek. Its been said in the review also, i think the space between the keyboard an Display are small , and i think thats the reason why we no more see any infos or videos about q10 because it may be have some Hardware changes.
    02-25-13 05:59 AM
    I know its a machine translation...but really...

Monkey-like speed!!!!

EPIC!!!!
    raremage and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-25-13 06:03 AM
    It should have been on sold now. when is the earliest launch date for q10?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 06:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    YES !!!! and later this century... ;-(
    02-25-13 06:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    In this preview, the date has been set with late April or "sometime" May. This most likely will be the case for Germany/Austria, since the event was held in Germany and the website is for Austria.
    02-25-13 06:24 AM
    I think they have a hardware problem wirh the Peek , i saw it in lots of videos that the peek dont work right, they try 2 times or more to do a peek. Its been said in the review also, i think the space between the keyboard an Display are small , and i think thats the reason why we no more see any infos or videos about q10 because it may be have some Hardware changes.
    Hopefully they add keyboard shortcuts for that, H-hub P-peek

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende, sibeans and deezy87 like this.
    02-25-13 06:32 AM
    He mentioned couple of times the displayed Q10 were pre-production devices. Specs haven't been completely finalized yet - including battery.
    These two points are really bad news.
    #2 suggests that they probably haven't started the mass production yet.And we almost have been in March...Jesus,what are they waiting for??How many Q10 they can produce per month while they keep making Z10?
    #4 They answered many questions about the release date of Q10 on the official twitter.They said"We expect the 1st global carriers to launch the #BlackBerryQ10 in April."Actually I doubt that because of the info above.
    looks like we won't see the Q10 until May.
    02-25-13 09:34 AM
    There is another report from german techsite ComputerBase about Blackberry 10 on the MWC. While they completely showcase the Z10 again, BBRY only showed them the Q after requesting it. It was a demonstration only, no playing around with it allowed. In terms of availability the Blackberry rep stated Q2/2013. I guess the original report from Telekom Presse and now this buries any hopes for a (late) March release.
    02-25-13 12:02 PM
    Yeah,a March release seems impossible now.In my opinion,the hope for an April release is not much either.
    02-25-13 08:34 PM
    Another one here.
    BlackBerry Q10 hands-on
    Thanks for your post
    02-25-13 08:52 PM
    Hopefully they add keyboard shortcuts for that, H-hub P-peek

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree with you more! Application short cuts are insanely handy!
    02-25-13 10:41 PM
    There is another report from german techsite ComputerBase about Blackberry 10 on the MWC. While they completely showcase the Z10 again, BBRY only showed them the Q after requesting it. It was a demonstration only, no playing around with it allowed. In terms of availability the Blackberry rep stated Q2/2013. I guess the original report from Telekom Presse and now this buries any hopes for a (late) March release.
    Why don't they allow hands-on or taking video?It is strange for a upcoming device.Maybe they're doing some changes on Q10,so the final version of Q10 will be different from those pre-prodcution version.Maybe specs or UI will be different,so they don't like to show or talk about too much about those pre-production models.Anyhow,it suggests a lot of work to do and a VERY long time to wait.
    02-26-13 04:14 AM
    a whole lot of swiping, some gestures seems not to recognized - I have seen NO video of Q10 going into the PHONE application or taking / receiving a call...
    02-26-13 06:51 AM
    Hmm. I really those hardware issues aren't that big.. I sure love the looks of that model. I never thought my bold 9900 could be improved hardware wise, but boy seems like I was wrong
    02-26-13 02:37 PM
    Not sure how heavy the testing will need to be as the BB OS 10 has been dealt with carriers first on the Z10. I'm guessing the process for next phones will be shorter.
    revtech likes this.
    02-26-13 03:25 PM
    02-26-13 04:37 PM