I dont have a blackberry (may get one very soon, depending on the results of this), so I need some of you to sideload this or whatever and help me test this call recording app I discovered that has worked with my cheap $50 mildly-smart phone (NON-rooted) from walmart which no other apps have worked with (and I've tried many) except this one.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...recorder&hl=en

This one has some very interesting settings, configuration "modes" that automatically tries different mysterious means to get itself to work on an indivudual phone. That and the other options offered there in settings are what I need users to try.

Its free (no trial bullcrap or other issues). Anyone?

I have been wanting very badly for many years to switch to a BlackBerry but the one thing that has kept me from making this transition has been the lack of TRUE call recording ability (2-way, chip-based, no speakerphone req'd, loud and clear, etc). Hopefully this is a solution for all of us :-p
    07-21-16 12:54 PM
    I doubt this will work on a BB10 BlackBerry.... as I don't think BlackBerry has give access to those API to allow recording from the "chip".

But maybe someone will give it a try.
    07-22-16 01:31 PM
    Who is this in a phone-specific forum? It belongs in the 3rd-party apps forum.
    07-24-16 11:14 PM
    Just get Parrot BlackBerry 10 app for call recordings.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 11:27 AM