Hello, im planning to buy a nice cover and the best screen shield possible for my Q10. What do you recommend me?

I would something in the line of rino shield, in the way of how it protects the screen from heavy blows. But rhino shield is only avaliable for Z10

Theres something similar in the market?
    Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 04:33 PM
    Normally keep my device without a case or screen protectors... never been a fan of them. But I did install a couple on my Gf's device... used iShieldz on a few devices and it works really well... no degradation of screen quality (that's what I dislike the most) So i'm happy with that.

Zagg HD is really good as well. So you have choices! Regarding covers, what exactly do you mean? a Case?
    08-25-13 04:42 PM
    The iSmooth screen protector is the best I've found and I've tried them all. They come 3 to a pack for about $10 on Amazon with a lifetime warranty.

As far as a case, I have several types. I use a thin Incipio case that I use with a holster for work and I have several more protective cases in different colors for going out.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 05:23 PM
    Cap, yeah I mean case.

About the shields both of you recommended... those 2 protect from blows?. Notice that I want something that can prevent my screen from hsattering easily in a bad drop

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 05:52 PM
    Cap, yeah I mean case.

About the shields both of you recommended... those 2 protect from blows?. Notice that I want something that can prevent my screen from hsattering easily in a bad drop

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I saw you mentioned that, the iShieldz @iShieldz | Frequently Asked Questions | Screen Protectors | iShieldz screen protectors you can see what it's description is. My gf's GS2 had the iShieldz on it, had some very bad falls (3-4ft) and the screen survived (no case on the device).

Regarding the cases, you can try the BBRY hard case or soft shell with the holster combo. If not, you can try out Seidio cases...they are really good!
    08-25-13 08:08 PM
    thanks a lot man lemme check those sites
    08-25-13 10:20 PM
    Everyone's taste is different! Some people like the defender or commuter by otterbox I believe but I find those cases too bulky. I ordered the official holster for my Q10 from crackberry and very happy with it. Screen protector is zagg for sure. After you install it, let it sit overnight and it hardens! I haven't ordered one for my Q but had them for both of my 9900 and 9780. Zagg has a terrible warranty though as I am in Canada and yes the protector is free replacement but they charged me close to $20 for shipping it to me. They also added the cost of a new one to my visa until I returned the old one as I switched phones. Had to send back with tracking number and still had to fight them to remove the charge even though I had proof that they received it. I like the zagg invisibleshield a lot but it's a matter of principle that I won't order from them again until they fix there warranty dept and reduce their shipping fees! Good luck!
    08-25-13 10:31 PM
    Don't buy the Fosmon Privacy screen because you can't see anything in the sun and don't buy the iBlason SoftGel Flexible TPU case because it's too slimy.

I'm pissed about privacy screen because I never had such an issue on my 9930. Does anyone else have the same issue. LIterally can't see a thing in the sun, so I took it off--have 2 more from the 3 pack, but I'll wait until I hibernate for winter...but then again, probably not because I even had to turn brightness to 100 from 30--which we all know isnt much brighter anyway.
    08-26-13 09:59 AM
    Isheildz here. Extremely tough and won't show a scratch. Seriously... my Q10 has been abused with keys, rocks, multiple nasty drops and there isn't a mark on the screen protector. with the screen off you can see a light orange peel look to the surface but you don't feel it or see it during operation. A little more friction than the bare screen when operating but it isn't terrible.

I think I'd prefer it if the surface was more slick but I wouldn't be surprised if this screen protector could stop bullets. I'm not swapping it out and will probably get one for my next phone. Most of the cheapies and sets that come with multiple screen protectors have to be replaced every few months to stay clear but who wants to bother with that?

Sorry, no case experience.
    08-26-13 11:16 AM