Being that the L Series in that video has turned out to be the real deal, I'd wager that we're also looking @ the production N Series there as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-17-12 06:53 PM
    I remember when the first pics of the L-Series started to leak. All low quality pictures that made the device look pretty ugly and weird. However, when Hi-res pictures leaked recently, it got the majority of us drooling over them. That phone looked amazing, and I'm pretty sure the N-Series will look awesome too.
    12-17-12 06:55 PM
    I remember when the first pics of the L-Series started to leak. All low quality pictures that made the device look pretty ugly and weird. However, when Hi-res pictures leaked recently, it got the majority of us drooling over them. That phone looked amazing, and I'm pretty sure the N-Series will look awesome too.
    Whomever getting the N-series evaluation unit...send it over to that Vietnamese guy with the long fingers...seems like he's the only one on the planet with a camera that can focus properly on BB phones. All other cameras get distortion effects.
    Toodeurep, Bobcat665 and ritesh like this.
    12-17-12 07:07 PM
    I am due for an upgrade from my 9900 at the end of March, hopefully perfect timing for the N-series launch, but for some reason I just can't seem to get over the thought that the larger screen and straight lines of the keypad make it an "ugly" phone. Having seen the released pictures of the L-series this week I was pleasantly surprised at how good it looked and sent them to mates who all have iPhones and they all agreed. I'm seriously considering switching to the touchscreen big brother, but its size might be just too big for me. I'm BB by choice and if the BB10 "experience" is as good as Mr. Heins says, I'm sure I'll get over the looks of the N, but for now its giving me a bit of a dilemma! Thoughts?
    On me,
    The ugly one is the L-series,
    I love N-series,
    For full touch design, there is a lot of beautiful or premium design exist outside of blackberry,
    L-series design just no match on them,
    Specially for the latest lg optimus g, and the sparkly back
    I think the L-series physical design had no chance compared to other smartphone,
    For touch and qwerty, there is not alot of them on the street,
    Motorola charm maybe and it's ugly, galaxy pro, ugly too,
    Bb 9900, yes it very nice,
    And the upcoming N-series very nice too,
    And it sure bring something to the world of smartphone outside blackberry that other never have before,
    I love N-series.
    12-17-12 07:09 PM
    it may look ugly, but i still the value the availability of physical keyboards. the N-series really is a phone to be "drooled" for, but i personally still prefer having the physical keyboard for instant reply of messages. if you like the N-series more, just go with it. after all, it's still a BlackBerry
    12-17-12 09:09 PM
    I just hope both are good at what they are built to do..
    12-17-12 09:38 PM
    Everyone thought the L Series was going to be ugly....now look at the leaked images. It's pretty accepted around the internet that it's a very slick looking device.

Just wait it out. You can't call something ugly or good looking until you see the official unit.
    12-17-12 09:52 PM
    I have always hated the curved keypad on the last generation Bolds! I find the N-series to be a beautiful design, way better than the 9900.

I, for one, am glad they ditched the ugly curved keypad.
    12-18-12 02:57 AM
    The N series device is not ugly, it takes many of its visual stylings from the 99xx series device, and most people wont notice the differences at first glance. The keyboard, while straight, is easy to type on, and gives the same "feel" as the 99xx series. The screen is elongated and encompasses the area where the trackpad used to be. Overall it is a very solid device and I enjoyed typing on it. The transition on typing from 99xx to it literally took seconds.
    Personally, I believe when 9900 lovers see the N-Series complete, they're gonna flip their lid and fall in love all over again. It's going to evoke emotions the 9000 and 9900 did.
    12-18-12 10:38 AM
    Personally, I believe when 9900 lovers see the N-Series complete, they're gonna flip their lid and fall in love all over again. It's going to evoke emotions the 9000 and 9900 did.
    I very much agree with you. The new curve line is very nice as well, though different enough you can notice between that and the N series from a distance.
    12-18-12 10:59 AM
    I very much agree with you. The new curve line is very nice as well, though different enough you can notice between that and the N series from a distance.
    New curve line? Can you tell us any more?
    12-19-12 01:00 PM
    New curve line? Can you tell us any more?
    Other than that it is out there, no lol. Its one of the six "models" that RIM will release. You will see more at launch time I am sure. And expect leaks etc as well. Remember, the N series hasnt really been shown off yet, and that comes shortly after the L.
    motor96 likes this.
    12-19-12 01:09 PM
    Other than that it is out there, no lol. Its one of the six "models" that RIM will release. You will see more at launch time I am sure. And expect leaks etc as well. Remember, the N series hasnt really been shown off yet, and that comes shortly after the L.
    I find it amazing we haven't seen a solid pic leaked. But it's building quite a buzz.
    12-19-12 08:05 PM
    NO i love it, I'm getting both the L, and the N series the on the launch dates.
    12-19-12 11:02 PM
    I find it amazing we haven't seen a solid pic leaked. But it's building quite a buzz.
    Just seems to indicate that it hasn't gone to carriers yet as we tend to get more leaks when there are more devices out in the wild.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    12-20-12 12:01 AM
    Maybe just a little tiny bit. It will have a hard time looking as nice as the 9900.
    12-20-12 12:24 AM
    I'm a keyboard guy myself, but I find myself wanting to give the L-series a chance. Maybe it will win me over. I'm hoping I can learn to use the touchscreen keyboard and type just as fast (and accurate) as I do with a keyboard. I'm constantly having to fire off work related emails and text messages throughout the day so I hope I can adjust. It DOES drop around income tax time...get one with your discount and the other with your refund. Lol. Have the best of both worlds.
    12-20-12 02:07 AM
    I'm a keyboard guy myself, but I find myself wanting to give the L-series a chance. Maybe it will win me over. I'm hoping I can learn to use the touchscreen keyboard and type just as fast (and accurate) as I do with a keyboard. I'm constantly having to fire off work related emails and text messages throughout the day so I hope I can adjust. It DOES drop around income tax time...get one with your discount and the other with your refund. Lol. Have the best of both worlds.
    Don't set yourself up like that. The touch screen keyboard is very very good but it is not a physical one. Expect some amount of slow down when using the software keys. Though it is likely that you will get close to as fast.
    12-20-12 05:35 AM
    Don't set yourself up like that. The touch screen keyboard is very very good but it is not a physical one. Expect some amount of slow down when using the software keys. Though it is likely that you will get close to as fast.
    Yea I know...just wishfull thinking. I'm wanting all that screen real estate of the touchscreen for a change.
    12-20-12 05:46 AM
    Just seems to indicate that it hasn't gone to carriers yet as we tend to get more leaks when there are more devices out in the wild.
    The N series is very much tightly controlled at this point, and only a few have it day to day. Even moreso the Curve series devices are held close as well. I believe the N series will be in testing shortly on the major carriers (if it hasnt just entered already). Curve a bit later on.
    12-20-12 05:55 AM
    Yea I know...just wishfull thinking. I'm wanting all that screen real estate of the touchscreen for a change.
    The real estate is very nice for browsing and for apps. They keyboard, currently, covers a great deal of it during entry so while typing you wont notice the increased screen size. In fact, on some web forms, you only see about 10% of the page (hopefully it gets fixed, ive submitted a few sites where the keyboard takes up WAY too much space)
    12-20-12 05:56 AM
    I agree that the new N-series is not the best-looking. But it sounds like there is some hope for a 99XX type keyboard. The new curves actually sound really promising!
    12-20-12 07:20 AM
    I agree that the new N-series is not the best-looking. But it sounds like there is some hope for a 99XX type keyboard. The new curves actually sound really promising!
    The N series is a very nice looking device, if you like the styling of the 99xx (and 9xxx, thanks Bla1ze!) as was pointed out above. If you enjoy those devices you will enjoy the N series.
    12-20-12 07:32 AM
    I don't think that the N-Series is ugly at all as it looks like a traditional BlackBerry device. It's got the looks and shape that people identify with BlackBerry devices. The Z10 is a departure in looks for BlackBerry and will be easily confused with other competing models by some (Similar to how some have confused the PlayBook with some of the other tablets on the market.). Both devices look good to me (Except for the Z10 in white that has been spotted, as I feel that BlackBerry devices should be like the Ford Model T......).
    12-26-12 06:31 PM
    I think it looks great. The "smile" vs "straight" layout doesn't phase me one bit. Definitely going to jumping all over the N-Series when it's released.
    12-26-12 06:54 PM
100 1234