Both devices look good to me (Except for the Z10 in white that has been spotted, as I feel that BlackBerry devices should be like the Ford Model T......).
    Like the model T ford in that they should be available in plenty of colours at first and then later only offer it in black to save money?
    12-28-12 04:25 PM
    Personally, I believe when 9900 lovers see the N-Series complete, they're gonna flip their lid and fall in love all over again. It's going to evoke emotions the 9000 and 9900 did.
    Other than that it is out there, no lol. Its one of the six "models" that RIM will release. You will see more at launch time I am sure. And expect leaks etc as well. Remember, the N series hasnt really been shown off yet, and that comes shortly after the L.
    Ok ya'll are Killin me with these hints lol. So I don't know if either one of u can answer this, but I'm confused....is this a incomplete version of the N series, or should we expect a different looking device come the 30th?
    Toodeurep likes this.
    12-29-12 08:42 PM
    I personally don't think this device in the pics is "terrible" but when comparing it to my 9900, the looks just don't do it for me.
    12-29-12 08:44 PM
    Best thing the x10 has going for it is that it is all black
    12-29-12 10:40 PM
    It is ok... but can be better like this... is it beautiful? Is the N-Series Ugly?-tk-justace.jpg
    anon(4018671) and 1TIME like this.
    12-30-12 12:49 AM
    Something about the screen vs keyboard ratio just seems off to me.
    12-30-12 01:45 AM
    The hardware doesn't look ugly for me - my problem is the software on the smaller screen. Two rows of icons? That's a real problem! Happy scrolling!
    But I'm quite sure that will be different at launch - now you can't even reach the small dots that indicate the other screens. Perhaps they should remove at least these grey boxes around the icons...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    12-30-12 02:03 AM
    I hope what we have seen is not the final product.The 9900 series looks much better to me. This is more of the same, only less.
    12-30-12 04:46 AM
    I'm really looking forward to january 30th. i kinda hate it when leaks like this happen because seeing the device now would either kill my excitement or boost it even more. i rather be in suspense. As for the hardware i believe the L-series will live up to its leaks but the N-series has to change. RIM's speciality was qwerty devices all these years! please RIM. You must have one of the highest paid engineers at your disposal, lets see a true beauty!! I'm looking forward to the N-series buh i feel greedy and might buy both of them hahaha.. The L-series will be my FIRST ever touch screen phone since i started using a smart phone 4 years ago!! Well good luck Mr. Thor and all the people at RIM, LETS GET THIS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! Blackberry.By.Choice!!!

Blackberry 9790 N' PlayBook 2.1
    12-30-12 05:13 AM
    Does the N series look ugly?

YES
    12-30-12 07:00 AM
    No offences but I like traditional blackberries I think RIM will release better 9900 with powerful battery and OS8.
    12-30-12 07:17 AM
    YES,.......... It�s very ugly and totally against BB from factor.
    12-30-12 07:18 AM
    I don't care if it looks like a horse's arse, so long as it performs as promised, and I don't have to lift a tail to type.
    What the heck?! I bet you dont really care what you are wearing when walking on the streets.
    This UGLY DESIGNED phone will be owned by people like you, no doubt!
    12-30-12 08:42 AM
    What the heck?! I bet you dont really care what you are wearing when walking on the streets.
    This UGLY DESIGNED phone will be owned by people like you, no doubt!
    I'm the guy wearing a long sleeve shirt with tie, whilst the rest are in polos, but I don't buy a phone to wow people with it's looks. I buy what works best for me.

Pst.......
    My post was intended to draw a laugh, not an insult.
    12-30-12 09:42 AM
    It's not ugly. It's not beautiful either. I think the only thing that makes it less desirable is that Z10 is nearly perfect
    12-30-12 10:14 AM
    Needs More screen space. Taller would be better. Eliminate some of the dead space. Use the 9900 keyboard with refinement.

Blend in the media and siide keys.

Black/Charcoal and white.

Square of the back some. More like the N type.

Smaller icons. More in the grid.

Wouldn't mind seeing a virtual track pad/ball.

Found it very needed on the 9850.

Tim.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    12-30-12 10:26 AM
    glad I already made up my mind to go L-series. I really like the lock/unlock screen design on the N (kinda reminds me of OS4), everything else is ****. The icon grid is rounded and doesn't match the squared look of the screen IMO among other issues others have mentioned. We've seen much better designs like the TK Justice above for example. I know this isn't finished but if they thought this leak was supposed to create excitement idk makes me think what happened up there ?!?!?!
    12-30-12 10:39 AM
    Not a fan of this phone at all (The way it looks in the pics anyways). I hope the pics are not the final product. Proportions are off. Looses too much screen real estate.
    12-30-12 11:03 AM
    You guys kill me. It used to be that the L-series (Z10) was the ugliest thing ever, now it's the pinnacle of modern design and the X10 is hideous. By launch (once some proper pics show up) the X10 will probably be beloved as well.
    12-30-12 11:26 AM
    I wish they kept the alumunim siding like on the bold 9900. I feel it gives it a nice sleek look and premium feel as apposed to the plastic stuff they seem to be using on the sides. Also not to impressed with the rubbery looking texture of the back. Reminds me of the old curves. I really really wanna like this phone but so far I hope these are some prototypes because looks wise I'm liking the bold 9900 more so far and I really wish it wasn't that way.
    anon(5506951) likes this.
    12-30-12 11:40 AM
    It is ok... but can be better like this... is it beautiful? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TK JUSTACE.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	129851
    That looks really nice, better than the actual pics of N series.
    anon(5506951) likes this.
    12-30-12 11:45 AM
    That looks really nice, better than the actual pics of N series.
    That, right there, is my dream phone. I drool over it. Smh...
    12-30-12 11:51 AM
    I don't think so. And I also don't think we've seen the final product.
    12-30-12 12:34 PM
    If your the kind of person who likes to put the sport package on your Benz inspite of having the smallest motor your particular model comes with,, then you might not like it.
    12-30-12 12:47 PM
    I wish they kept the alumunim siding like on the bold 9900. I feel it gives it a nice sleek look and premium feel as apposed to the plastic stuff they seem to be using on the sides. Also not to impressed with the rubbery looking texture of the back. Reminds me of the old curves. I really really wanna like this phone but so far I hope these are some prototypes because looks wise I'm liking the bold 9900 more so far and I really wish it wasn't that way.
    I feel the oposite. The polished aluminum is too much shiny for me so I'm happy with the case to hide it. I want a guys phone the TK Victory is what I'm talking about Oh and make the BB symbol shiny black (black chrome) too against the black backing like I've wanted for a year now Also notice the TK is ALL black and looks fantastic!
    12-30-12 02:01 PM
100 1234