Picked up a couple of Q10's a few days back and wanted to mess with it before calling Blackberry Customer Care - Which was a GREAT experience BTW!

I was so used to the total control I had over several settings on my past Bold that I couldn't believe these options were missing. The Blackberry Cust Serv Rep said many of these issues *may* be added to a future OS update...but I miss these options nonetheless. So if anyone knows any tips/tricks to remedy these situations feel free to post!

1. Extra steps to delete email. Need delete button on initial options screen as email is pulled up. Needing to go into a menu, click delete, and then verify you want to delete a message uses to many steps. How about removing the "Reply All" button and adding the "Delete" button in its place? or allowing us the option to do so? I use delete far more often than reply all.
    2. Option to delete email from device only. Currently when you delete an email it removes it from my server and Outlook. On the Bold I had a choice and used it often.
    3. Option to have my password automatically entered when calling voicemail. I was told I needed to create a new "user" which would be my VM # and enter a pause and then the password. Still need to try this but there should be a better way?
    4. Option for vibrate only in holster and ring while out. VERY limited options here. I use a holster. When the phone is IN the holster, usually because I'm in a meeting or doing something non phone related, I like to have it ONLY vibrate. Out of the holster and I should have the choice depending on the situation I'm in.
    5. Sending text and bbm after pressing enter. I want another line�not to send. I was told I can press alt and enter. This works but also brings up language settings WHILE moving my cursor down SEVERAL lines. I like to type text and bbm like an email sometimes and would rather push a "Send" button than enter to send. I was able to configure this on my Bold.

Thats it so far! Little things but these are my personal Q10 issues that hopefully will make their way to any updated OS.
    anon(5828343) likes this.
    06-21-13 03:39 PM
    For adding a single new line try SHIFT Enter. That worked for me on my bold.. ALT Enter always did something funky that I didn't like.
    06-21-13 03:45 PM
    Hi fragment137 - Doesnt work. It sends the text just like hitting enter. Whether you press and hold or simply press. And this is even more frustrating because there is a "send" icon also listed which you can press to send. So why make the enter button also send?
    06-21-13 03:57 PM
    To add a line in bbm and sms you need to hold the 'alt' key till it lights up blue, than press enter
    My Q10 Wish List and BlackBerry Customer Care-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    paulmr98 likes this.
    06-21-13 04:20 PM
    Kris,

YES! Thank you. Still an extra step or two than my old Bold but this will work.
    06-21-13 04:31 PM