Having random reboots on my q10, at least once a day.

Anyone else have this issues/know how to address it?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:34 PM
    Have never experienced a random reboot. Not on my Q10 and not on my Z10 either. You should get it returned if it's randomly rebooting once a day.
    07-31-13 12:00 AM
    i did not experience random reboots either until i upgraded, well at least it seemed to be tied to that. it now appears i have narrowed it down to IMPACT to the phone. i was actually able to replicate it several times after it randomly rebooted, and got it to "randomly" reboot again during the boot up. although i cracked open the phone and checked the seating for battery it appeared pretty snug. nevertheless giving it some impact against a table or hard object it bounced yet again. i havent gone thru "testing" of using matters to more securely fit the battery, but i would suggest giving that a go.
    08-01-13 11:16 AM
    I've never had a random reboot. Have you updated your firmware?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:17 AM
    Updated to the latest firmware. 10.1 MR is not available yet for my q10, so we'll see what happens once I update

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:36 AM
    i did not experience random reboots either until i upgraded, well at least it seemed to be tied to that. it now appears i have narrowed it down to IMPACT to the phone. i was actually able to replicate it several times after it randomly rebooted, and got it to "randomly" reboot again during the boot up. although i cracked open the phone and checked the seating for battery it appeared pretty snug. nevertheless giving it some impact against a table or hard object it bounced yet again. i havent gone thru "testing" of using matters to more securely fit the battery, but i would suggest giving that a go.
    The "bump" theory seems to be a solid one, as I think i've had that happen a few times. Never with the previous version, just q10. I'm wondering if it could be the battery after all...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:37 AM
    Have had 2 reboots that I know of on my Q10. Was not bumped. Happened 2 days ago when I went to answer the phone. After it rebooted the missed call was not there so I didn't know who had tried to call me. Don't have the MR update yet from AT&T , but I'm a little worried about installing it after hearing about problems with it.
    08-01-13 11:44 AM
    Have had 2 reboots that I know of on my Q10. Was not bumped. Happened 2 days ago when I went to answer the phone. After it rebooted the missed call was not there so I didn't know who had tried to call me. Don't have the MR update yet from AT&T , but I'm a little worried about installing it after hearing about problems with it.
    Same, but hoping it will help with the reboot issues. If not, then we have to wait for 10.2... *cries*

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 11:46 AM
    I just got mine replaced for that exact reason. It is not an issue of the loose battery. It was definitely internal hardware issue. Mine would reboot if even holstered it at a certain angle and of course would reboot after text or call when I placed it on a flat surface.

Posted via CB10
    dantephil likes this.
    08-01-13 11:47 AM
    My Q10 is awesome, however if it were to start rebooting randomly I would hustle back to where I bought it and get a replacement. I wouldn't ask anyone, I'd just go do it.
    08-01-13 11:48 AM