Finally! I've been rockin' this Z10 since the morning it was available at Verizon and I freakin' love it! This is an amazing device and does everything I need it to. But honestly, if the Q and the Z had both been available at the same time...I would have been torn.

Fast forward! I've been coveting the Q. I miss the form factor and the awesomeness of a keyboard with my shortcuts. Having this Z on contract, I've been so close to straight out buying a Q, that my finger has literally hovered over "Buy Now" on Amazon several times. I've even bid on a dozen Q's on Ebay over the past month. I decided that my limit would be $400, so I've lost everything I've bid on because they have been selling at around $500+! That is....until yesterday.

I went to Ebay during a quiet moment at work and browsed the site. I did my standard bidding of $400 on several Q's and kept browsing. I scrolled up and did a double take! A brand new Q for $375 was staring me in the face. I didn't even read the description and bought it on the spot. When my heart stopped beating and hands stopped shaking, I read the description. "Brand new, in box" is what it said I wanted to know more so I sent the seller a few questions. This is the answer I got:

"My husband and I won this in a raffle at the local Verizon store. We took it out of the box to take pictures and put it right back in.". Wow! We then had a pleasant conversation about Ebay, God, our families and life. She drove down to the Post Office an hour later and mailed it. Not only that, but she paid extra to get it to me quicker. I was humbled and overjoyed.

My name is James and I am a BlackBerryaholic. Thanks for letting me share.

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-26-13 07:34 AM
    Congrats. Don't you just love decent human beings?

You'll really enjoy your Q

Posted via CB10 from my Q10 (SQN100-3)
    jamesharmeling and stevepar like this.
    07-26-13 07:37 AM
    Congratulations, I got lucky too as I saw one for 379 buy it now and I jumped on it as quick as I could. I did a double take too and it also said new and unopened and for tmobile

Was kind of scared as I thought it could be a scam untill I received a tracking number late yesterday
    Last edited by c_legaspi; 07-26-13 at 08:57 AM.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-26-13 08:17 AM
    I too moved from the Z to the Q... love the Q... would probably have kept the Z if I didn't have a PlayBook!

Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 08:22 AM
    I need to find me a deal like that ASAP. Not to often you come across a great deal but also get a great experience from the seller as you did.

Congrats
    07-26-13 08:25 AM
    Congratulations. Q10 is an awesome device!

Posted via Q10 goodness!!
    07-26-13 08:33 AM
    Great buy... unless of course it is defective. Must have some reason for a low price. But of course you may just be a lucky guy.
    07-26-13 08:59 AM
    My Q10 came an hour ago. Man, is this thing solid or what?!? Like a kid at Xmas right now. Downloading the latest leaked os for it as I type. 4 new cases and battery bundle will arrive Monday. Aaaaaahhhhh!

My name is James and I am a BlackBerryaholic. Thanks for letting me share. )

Posted via Zeppelin!
    07-27-13 03:15 PM