I see so many people posting about the same problem (not being able to load the images on the new fb app In the hub when someone comments) and I don't see any responses...
    I would really love for someone to help me
    I have the q 10 for 5 weeks now and as much as I would love to love it, it's very difficult to love something that isn't working as it should be
    For one, I can't adjust the volume of my phone ringer to be louder than my say email notification
    the only thing it let's me do is change the tone but not the volume, like on the old blackberry, we had options of " high, normal, silent, etc"
    The old blackberries were freezing and missed a lot of good things but atleast it was doing the basic stuff
    I can't even click on a friends fb status and try to copy and paste (say if I see a recipe I want to copy)
    It lags alot, when I do a search for an old email, really bad
    When I text someone they get the text 3x!
    And goes in mms mode
    Why???
    I don't like the black screen on my contact list, and it doesn't Let me change it

A Lot of very unnecessary moves needed when I go to my camrea it will open up to my last thing I did on it and have to x out so many things till I can finally take a picture
    Just annoying on so many levels...
    I have not installed the leaked update
    Would anyone recommend it?
    And how can I know if anyone responded over here?
    Or do I have to keep coming to check?
    10-19-13 11:43 AM
    Hi there! I can help with one of your concerns. You are right, pressing the volume keys does NOT change the volume of the notifications. All that does is adjust the system volume. In order to adjust notification volumes, you must go to settings->Notifications and adjust them from there. Alternately, from the drop down settings menu, you can tap the 'bell' to silence, or tap the words to enter notification settings.

Good luck with your other questions, and welcome to the forums!
    10-19-13 11:49 AM
    I can help one more time If you are using the cb10 app, you can go to forums, and at the bottom, tap 'participated'. All bolded threads have new responses. You can also subscribe by email somehow, but don't have time now to figure it out. Sorry :S
    10-19-13 11:50 AM
    A list would be easier to read, just a suggestion.

Can't help with Facebook as I don't use it that extensively.

Notifications are a known area to work on. Right now the only workaround is to use a computer audio program to increase the volume of the sound file itself.

Not sure what you mean by a black screen in the contacts app. Are you talking about a black theme? That can be changed in 10.2.

The camera shouldn't stay in your last action, unless you are in an editor with unsaved progress. Other than that, it will always go back to the viewfinder when the frame gets focus.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-19-13 11:51 AM
    But what if I want my ringer on phone to be high but email notifications to be low
    Why can't it let me do that?
    Thanks for your response
    10-19-13 11:51 AM
    But what if I want my ringer on phone to be high but email notifications to be low
    Why can't it let me do that?
    Thanks for your response
    It hasn't been implemented yet. This is a brand new OS based on a completely different kernel, not a single line of code from the old BlackBerry OS could be reused. New features are being implemented based on user demand. I suggest you tweet @BlackBerryHelp with your concerns; the more people that ask for a specific feature, the more likely it is to make it to a future update.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-19-13 11:55 AM
    Bravo, thanks for your response
    And sorry for not making a list
    Its my first post
    I will learn
    Sorry but if I go to my picture app and choose an image and decide to share to my whatsapp contact
    And then even if I x out of "picture" app
    And then 3 hours later go back to picture app
    I will have the whatsapp open in the picture app, I would have to x that out, then the x out the picture I sent to that whatsapp contact
    Then x out of the album that I was previously sending pictures out of
    And then after pressing x or done 4 times I can finally see my albums
    Is that normal????
    Extremly annoying and time consuming

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:58 AM
    10.2 how do I get it?
    Yes I meant the black theme and really don't like it

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:59 AM
    What os you on op? I think 10.1 MR has white theme option not sure though because I'm on 10.2.0.1767
    My first time on this forum need help with BB10.-img_20131397.png

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:05 PM
    Its my first post
    I will learn
    Sorry but if I go to my picture app and choose an image and decide to share to my whatsapp contact
    I will have the whatsapp open in the picture app, I would have to x that out, then the x out the picture I sent to that whatsapp contact
    Is that normal????

Posted via CB10
    That's weird, it doesn't happen to me but I'm on a later OS. Try holding down the X when you close out of the Pictures app in order to completely kill the application from memory. That should give you a fresh load every time you open the Pictures app.

As for getting 10.2, you can look in the leaked OS forum section, though 10.2 is rumoured to become available through carriers very soon. In either case, stick with 10.2.0.xxxx if you want something stable. 10.2.1 has been leaked, but it's in the early stages of development and won't be stable for at least another month.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-19-13 12:10 PM
    Its my first post
    I will learn
    Is that normal????

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if it's a problem with sharing via whatsapp? I tried sharing a picture through the pictures app to a BBM contact, then used X to close pictures app (with BBM frame still open), but when I opened pictures it went back to normal screen :S
    10-19-13 02:06 PM