I'm sure someone has already answered this but I couldn't find it and I'm sort of busy now so no time to spent looking for it for long time. Thanks for any info or links to the answer.

Also I just broke my 9900 and got a Q10.

I am wondering why the music player doesn't automatically see mp3's on my sdcard. I moved them to the music folder made by my q10. I read everywhere that you need to use the BB Link software but this is a big no no to me. I left apple for this exact reason of forcing people to use software to put music on their device. I just want to drag and drop music on it and play right away. The picture and video app detects them even when scattered all over the device. Very odd that only the music player can't do that. The scan feature is broken as it doesn't find anything. Any way to make it work without PC software? I'm using the latest leaked OS 11.2.1 with the annoying watermarks.
    10-20-13 04:55 PM
    I'm sure someone has already answered this but I couldn't find it and I'm sort of busy now so no time to spent looking for it for long time. Thanks for any info or links to the answer.

Also I just broke my 9900 and got a Q10.

I am wondering why the music player doesn't automatically see mp3's on my sdcard. I moved them to the music folder made by my q10. I read everywhere that you need to use the BB Link software but this is a big no no to me. I left apple for this exact reason of forcing people to use software to put music on their device. I just want to drag and drop music on it and play right away. The picture and video app detects them even when scattered all over the device. Very odd that only the music player can't do that. The scan feature is broken as it doesn't find anything. Any way to make it work without PC software? I'm using the latest leaked OS 11.2.1 with the annoying watermarks.
    try to reboot your device, if no luck, try to side load the stock music app i think it's in the 10.2.1.1775 thread, i have a Q10 too i never get such issues
    10-20-13 05:35 PM
    Thanks. I restarted it & it works now.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 07:03 PM