It's actually pretty simple. Are you looking for great apps and always checking the stuff you actually shouldn't be doing go for an iPhone. Want to get work done and just have a phone to check some apps like Facebook etc? Definitely a blackberry. Switched from an iPhone 5 to a Blackberry Q10 as well! Love it!
    09-04-14 10:47 PM
    Save some money for the BlackBerry passport

Posted via CB10
    I hope I can get it in future it will be a great addition ^_^

Posted via awesome Q10
    11-23-14 11:44 AM
    If you want to game a Z30 would be more appropriate. Best touch keyboard too.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 11:56 AM
    Welcome back! Enjoy your new BlackBerry 10 device it's worth the upgrade and switched!

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151 via SIC Wipe n Load
    11-23-14 01:28 PM
    Made the same switch over from an iphone 5. Greatest choice ever

Posted via CB10
    iphone is just an overrated device. All iphones are. BlackBerry offers great devices that are so efficient and powerful. People are finally realizing this. Welcome to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 07:35 PM
    I have been a BB fan since my college days. But out of peer pressure bought myself a 5c and had it for a year. Good phone, problem with it is it doesn't have my physical keyboard. So I made a switch from 5c to a Q10 beauty no regrets at all! And yes applications is still an issue but I have an iPad so that makes my app "wants" satisfied. But for my phone I just can't stop typing in it!

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    clickitykeys likes this.
    11-25-14 02:04 AM
    OP: Welcome back to BlackBerry. Glad you like the Q10. Having used this phone over the past year and a half, I think it is a lovely device, that feels wonderful in the hand and is far more raw fun to use than any of my earlier (Android) phones.

Have fun with your Q10!

Q10/10.3.1.821
    11-25-14 02:13 AM
    I agree. I have a iPhone 5 I use for apps and surfing the web, but when it comes to typing? The Q10 and/or 9900 can't be beat!

I always wanna switchback to my Galaxy S5 or iPhone 5s until I have to type something....then I remember why I love my BB's soooooo much!

Sent from my BlackBeezy 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lefty724; 11-26-14 at 08:00 PM.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    11-25-14 02:14 AM
    I actually solve the apps thirst by rocking three devices. I got my Q10, a S3 and an Ipad. If my PC could be counted in then that's 4 lol. Most of the time I used my Q10 but when I am in desperate need of some app I would choose the other 2 OS. I don't use android port or sideload android apps to my BlackBerry. It just feels wrong lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 03:45 AM
    So I had a little mishap with my Q10 and had to switch back to my iPhone 5. That lasted about 2-3 hours and I went back to my Galaxy S5! So much nicer!

Looks like I'll be rocking the Galaxy s5 until my Classic arrives from here on out.
    11-26-14 08:02 PM
    So I had a little mishap with my Q10 and had to switch back to my iPhone 5. That lasted about 2-3 hours and I went back to my Galaxy S5! So much nicer!

Looks like I'll be rocking the Galaxy s5 until my Classic arrives from here on out.
    It's good that you have options -- sorry to hear about the Q though.

I am not a fan of samsung products, I prefer the iphone 5s to anything else on the market (probably has to do with size and compatibility with the ipad). I know a ton of people that love samsung though. I was just underwhelmed with my note.

Were you always planning to get the classic? Just wondering why not replace the Q since they can be had for cheap (got mine for $199 new). I don't know if I have seen a better value than the Q10 at its current price.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 08:34 PM
    Yes. Been excited for the Classic for a while now. It will be my main phone once I get it. Can't wait!

I think the Q will still work, just don't wanna find out? I used a Sim adaptor and decided to put the Sim in the iPhone to load my calendar. I stuck the adaptor back in the Q empty and it got stuck. I tried to take out carefully but think I might have bent the pins? Popped another Sim just to check and it did work but was a pain to get out. 100% bone - head move on my part..I know.

I like the iPhone OS, I just like everything about the Samsung Galaxy s5 better. Pure personal preference.
    11-26-14 11:22 PM
    Yes. Been excited for the Classic for a while now. It will be my main phone once I get it. Can't wait!

I think the Q will still work, just don't wanna find out? I used a Sim adaptor and decided to put the Sim in the iPhone to load my calendar. I stuck the adaptor back in the Q empty and it got stuck. I tried to take out carefully but think I might have bent the pins? Popped another Sim just to check and it did work but was a pain to get out. 100% bone - head move on my part..I know.

I like the iPhone OS, I just like everything about the Samsung Galaxy s5 better. Pure personal preference.
    I agree -- I like that we have so many options. And if more companies succeed innovation will keep moving forward.

Sorry to hear about the Q but I hope that you enjoy the classic. I was a huge fan of the 9000 and 9900 so the classic looks amazing to me.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 04:54 AM
    Keep your iphone for games. And welcome to the club

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    11-30-14 08:38 PM
39 12