I see that the very convinient option to press the delete key and then the enter key to delete an email after it has been opened is missing. Damn. The delete key still brings up the popup dialogue but then the enter key does nothing. I have to make an effort to touch the screen to select the right option lol. Its a small issue but I really miss pressing delete and then enter right below it like a breeze. Any other new way to do it without touching the screen?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 01:49 PM
    Within a message it does exactly what I want it to do
    One click delete
    No need for an additional enter push

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    02-19-15 01:56 PM
    How do you do one click delete from within ? Ohhh I guess you dont have that prompt asking you if you want to delete from hub only or both hub and server turned off thats why. But I need that prompt.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 03:12 PM
    Copy and paste of calendar appointment in the same calendar later or in an other calendar.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 04:08 PM
    I think a fonction is missing, or i don't find it: It can be great, when i put the phone in his leather case that we can set a notifications profile for it, for me i want the phone ring louder when he's in the case, others maybe prefer that the phone automatically turn mute...(sorry for my poor english).
    02-20-15 04:50 AM
    How do you do one click delete from within ? Ohhh I guess you dont have that prompt asking you if you want to delete from hub only or both hub and server turned off thats why. But I need that prompt.

Posted via CB10
    True

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    02-20-15 12:56 PM