Hi all,

Does anyone else have problems with the back door of their Q10 sliding off virtually every time you pick it up? It's got to a point where it's extremely annoying and even slipping a business card or two in there barely helps.
    This is with the black version, I bought a white cover and it doesn't seem to do it as much, so I'm wondering if it's a problem with every black Q10 or if I just have a very loose battery door.
    I have heard of others having this issue once or twice but it is becoming such a big problem for me, I'm wondering how it's not all over the "Q10" subsection.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 01:10 PM
    little bit loose, but not that much

Posted via CB10
    davisville likes this.
    01-04-16 01:20 PM
    The small plastic "lugs" on the top and bottom corners of the cover have probably worn or become deformed. Probable solution would be to get a new cover, the cover should be a fairly tight fit. The lugs fit into the frame and it's unlikely the metal frame would have worn.
    Also could it be possible that heat deformed the cover or that it is a non-original BB copy cover? Take a close look with the cover off.
    01-04-16 01:50 PM
    Hi all,

Does anyone else have problems with the back door of their Q10 sliding off virtually every time you pick it up? It's got to a point where it's extremely annoying and even slipping a business card or two in there barely helps.
    This is with the black version, I bought a white cover and it doesn't seem to do it as much, so I'm wondering if it's a problem with every black Q10 or if I just have a very loose battery door.
    I have heard of others having this issue once or twice but it is becoming such a big problem for me, I'm wondering how it's not all over the "Q10" subsection.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    My Q10 is over two years old and the back is as tight today as it was when new.

Posted using an almost fully functioning Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    01-04-16 02:19 PM
    The small plastic "lugs" on the top and bottom corners of the cover have probably worn or become deformed. Probable solution would be to get a new cover, the cover should be a fairly tight fit. The lugs fit into the frame and it's unlikely the metal frame would have worn.
    Also could it be possible that heat deformed the cover or that it is a non-original BB copy cover? Take a close look with the cover off.
    It's the cover that came with the phone, bought off shopbb, so it wouldn't be a fake. It could be heat related though, I guess. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try getting a new cover.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 02:58 PM
    The nubs that click in get worn down from use, not necessarily time.

So If you change battery's, Sims etc you put more wear on them and they'll get looser.

The reason you didn't notice it as much with the white back is for 2 reasons, 1) it may have had less use 2) the white's surface is much more slippery then the black one, so the chances of it catching on the inside of the pocket is smaller.

Source: I used to open and close the battery door on phones as a nervous habit and tore through battery doors that way... same with the battery door on tv remotes.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 01:30 PM