Hi there I'm looking for ubersocial because the normal twitter app don't have anything what I can use like stay where you have being reading inner circle I posted my options in beta zone of blackberry but I think it will never come to the normal twitter app so that's why I'm asking who haves the old ubersocial for blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 03:57 AM
    Would be interested, too. I used Ubersocial for two years and it seemed much more sophisticated to me with all these options you could use.

Meanwhile I use the Search app for posting to Twitter. This is acceptable except you really need to get updates and all this.
    04-24-14 04:11 AM
    Ubersocial isn't available for BlackBerry 10
    You can however try and load the Android app on your device

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 04:12 AM
    Yeah I have download the ubersocial app from android but it's not really the same you have ads in it and with this little screen you can't see much they should make ubersocial for blackberry 10 and with all notifications to the hub

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 04:27 AM
    I use Ubersocial on the z10 great app for twitter, if you do use it and there is an update for app available make sure you delete old one and fresh install the update.

Only saying this as I have trouble when just d/l the update delete/fresh instal works great
    04-24-14 04:55 AM
    Do you have paid version from Android? You only need to go to Settings/About
    click Update Registration, ads are gone. Don't know why it recognized you.
    Also wrote vendor months ago, claimed to be looking into making a native
    app for BlackBerry 10. We'll see.

Hi there I'm looking for ubersocial because the normal twitter app don't have anything what I can use like stay where you have being reading inner circle I posted my options in beta zone of blackberry but I think it will never come to the normal twitter app so that's why I'm asking who haves the old ubersocial for blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:40 AM
    Ubsersocial had ads on the BBOS version too. You can still close the ads but they come back. I do get notifications in my hub with it. It's the same size as on the 9900 so I'm not sure where the complaint comes from.
    04-24-14 06:53 AM
    I have paid version from Android (Google Play) sideloaded on Q10,
    after updating registration within the app, I do not have any ads.

Edit: Oops, sideload probably wrong word, used Snap to download and install.

Ubsersocial had ads on the BBOS version too. You can still close the ads but they come back. I do get notifications in my hub with it. It's the same size as on the 9900 so I'm not sure where the complaint comes from.
    Last edited by DickLewis; 04-24-14 at 08:01 AM.
    04-24-14 07:24 AM
    What is snap? And where can I download it?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 01:29 PM
    What is snap? And where can I download it?

Posted via CB10
    Snap is an app that lets you download and install android apps without having to side load them.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/
    04-24-14 01:52 PM
    Okay thanks I will download it soon when I'm on my computer

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:29 AM